Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old January 29th, 2022, 11:44 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Looking to Trade/Sell/Buy Heroscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZombie View Post
Ok...I have the following:

Big/ SETS
Expansion Name QTY COLLECTION #
Castle Set 2 Terrain Expansion

Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set 2 2004 Base Game both Should be complete

Also I have some of the old maps made by......doh...drawing a blank. The flat maps of like lava/water/swamp that I'm thinking about letting go as well. Let me know if you're interested.
I'm interested in buying all of it, is there a price you're thinking of for the entire package including the mats?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades