Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 20th, 2020, 12:30 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Godzilla

Eh, 50 meters is still way, way bigger than this figure will be scale-wise. That's over 150 feet, more than 30x the size of a human being. This figure is... three, maybe four times the size of our humans? Like, it's a Godzilla that's literally less than 1/5th the size of the smallest version - a version that still, like, sees people as ants and eats whole trains.

I don't think it's something I can be won over on. It's too compromised a vision to be worth doing, and I'm not interested in playing with a version that far off the mark. Others can have their fun, as I'm pretty sure I'm alone in that stand, but it's always going to be a black mark for me.
Old May 20th, 2020, 02:34 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I agree with you Johnny. I would rather use the 15" version and similar basing as Galactus. He could just thematically smash trees, bushes, etc, during movement to allow placement.
Old May 20th, 2020, 03:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Could go Amphibian for Species. I guess that is stressed a bit more in the Marvel comics.

A ruling against this figure is pretty much a ruling against all the other Kaiju as I am pretty sure only Godzilla has that big of a figure, which is like $40 or $50.
Old May 20th, 2020, 03:37 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I think double-spaces with a massive "stinger denial" gets the theme well enough for me. Our scale isn't perfect for things and he probably shouldn't be as big as Galactus.
Old May 20th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Look more at this later, but I'm looking forward to this - not what you'd call a Godzilla buff, but he's different enough and enough of an icon that I'm really excited to see him in the game.
I definitely still want to see Kaiju in the left-hand stats, I think it's too iconic not to be there. Don't care if it's a class or a species, but I want to see it.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 20th, 2020, 07:30 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Looking at the box for my Godzilla, there is a figure number. #97904
I do not see Movie Monsters Series anywhere but that may still be the name of the line.
Old May 20th, 2020, 07:34 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I based that off the Amazon link provided.
Old May 20th, 2020, 07:43 PM

Too bad they do not show the box.
Old May 20th, 2020, 07:48 PM
Tickle Pickle

Just saying that it might be imperfect so if you have better mini info its welcome
Old May 20th, 2020, 09:37 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep, here he is with the box:
https://www.amazon.com/Godzilla-Band.../dp/B07QW2V9TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 20th, 2020, 09:44 PM
Tickle Pickle

Sweet this is probably more accurate then:

The figure used for this unit is a Bandai figure from the Godzilla Movie Monster Series set.
Its model number and name are #97904 / Godzilla (1954). It can be purchased here.

Also I agree with a couple of points herev johnny made, Tough seems like a good fit here. Also I like an attack of 6-7 here with an appropriate change to the King of the Monsters power.
Old May 20th, 2020, 09:50 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I totally disagree with those changes. What do others think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library