Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old April 29th, 2012, 12:24 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Exclamation High Resolution Scanned Heroscape Cards -- Scans Needed

It has come to my attention, with the decline of scape for the second time, that now more then ever would this be needed. Their are promotional repaints and DnD figures that people can make/find (in the case of the DnDs) that could be used as the official scape figures (if they get the same sculpts). My thoughts are, where would you then get the cards?

I propose that anyone who can, could help make high-rez scans of official cards that are already sized correctly, so they only needed to be printed and cut out. I think doing a Master and a Basic side will be necessary in case some people want more official looking cards (then just a Master side).

We should start with the promotional and work through the DnD, then go back from wave 1 and get scans of each card for people who have lost their card, had it get torn up, or get a figure but not the card (through ebay or trades).

I myself do not know how to size the pictures correctly, but I will update this first page with every scan posted here.

Thank you! - Fi

See @itsbuzzi ’s card scans on his Google Drive

Card Scans by others:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by lefton4ya; April 22nd, 2019 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Add @itsbuzzi Google Drive
Old April 29th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: High-rez Scans

I agree with you on this case here Fi Skirta. We need cards that are ready to print at the right scale. I, however, have no ability to do this either.

I'm going to sticky this thread so that others will see it, and perhaps make this the "find-all" thread for such information.
Old April 29th, 2012, 01:04 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: High Resolution Scanned Heroscape Cards -- Scans Needed

Yeah, I asked about this a little while ago and didn't get much help. The right size is the main thing, if I can read the card I don't care if it's a little fuzzy. I'm just bad about the resizing.
Old April 29th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Yeah, I asked about this a little while ago and didn't get much help. The right size is the main thing, if I can read the card I don't care if it's a little fuzzy. I'm just bad about the resizing.
I must not have noticed you did that. If I was a Mod then, I might have stickied yours.

Perhaps you can help garner attention for this as well? I can't do too much, I have enough up my sleeve with the books and work...
Old April 29th, 2012, 01:26 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I must not have noticed you did that. If I was a Mod then, I might have stickied yours.

Perhaps you can help garner attention for this as well? I can't do too much, I have enough up my sleeve with the books and work...
Any ideas on how to garner attention? Make a list of all the topics about people asking for card scans?

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=40554
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=40271
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=40280
Old April 29th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If nobody else volunteers, I can scan my cards at 300dpi then make a PDF of the scan so it will print both nicely and at the right size. It will take me a while to do all of them, but if you're OK with that I could start sometime soon-ish.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old April 29th, 2012, 03:36 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
If nobody else volunteers, I can scan my cards at 300dpi then make a PDF of the scan so it will print both nicely and at the right size. It will take me a while to do all of them, but if you're OK with that I could start sometime soon-ish.
Sounds good to me, thanks! Will you be able to put them in the download section?

Also, for anyone who makes PDFs, please put just the Master and Basic side in one PDF, that way people could select them by figure, not by set or general. I just think this way will be easier.
Old April 29th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I just made a quick test scan of the Master Win Chiu Woo card, cleaned it up, converted it to a PDF, and uploaded it to the downloads section (in "The Bin"). It looks like it needs to be approved. I didn't play with reducing the file size at all, so it may be on the larger size, but at the highest quality.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
Old April 30th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Monokidnatic

Anybody know how long it takes for a file to be approved?

Scaper of the Week #17
Old May 5th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ok just got linked to this thread, I would like to help, but I am not sure on how to do this correctly. Do I just scan my cards at 300dpi and then then turn them into PDF and upload and thats it? How will I know if the size is correct with out doing a test print?

I was thinking maybe scanning a known object like a dollar bill so when you do a test print you can double check the size with a dollar of your own ( I can place a peice of paper over the middle of the dollar so we are not technically reproducing or coping federal currency) So only the outline will show?

Or am I overcomplicating this?
Old May 5th, 2012, 09:25 PM

I would be happy to do test prints, but their might be another way, I will ask over at C3V how they get theirs the perfect size.
Old May 14th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Monokidnatic

Well I tried uploading it to the gallery twice, but it never showed up. In the meantime, I have placed it in my public DropBox folder. So with that, here's my test for Master Win Chiu Woo.

Let me know if there is anything different I should do...

Scaper of the Week #17

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units