Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old November 28th, 2010, 11:58 AM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Shocky's Predict the Victor Battle Reports

SHOCKMA RANYK

Now I wonder who I voted for?

Old November 28th, 2010, 01:47 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
I find it somewhat amusing that the only people that took the time to vote so far are Hangouters. Thanks guys.
Well, Hangouters must support other Hangouters, so, yeah.

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--
Old November 28th, 2010, 08:43 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

I'm waiting a little so Arya can get her vote in, she just got back from somewhere with no internet.
Old November 28th, 2010, 09:05 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Blue.
Braxas will kill the dividers before they can do anything.
(Ha, broke your hangout only-streak!)

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old November 28th, 2010, 09:14 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker

Nice avatar Shocky, but isn't it a bit early?

America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--
Old November 28th, 2010, 10:06 PM

mysterium is surprisingly tart

Shockma Ranyk. Blue shall fall!
Old November 28th, 2010, 10:35 PM
Except when I need the move boost

I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker

Ranyk will win.

I Hate Atlaga is the Roman Legionnaire...
in THE CLOCK TOWER
Old November 28th, 2010, 10:50 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Hate Atlaga View Post
Ranyk will win.
I'll miscount that...

Well, I had it almost done, and then lost it, so I'll just lengthen the deadline to 4:00 ish-tomorrow. I apologize. I'm going to go ahead and blame Blue's sloppy shorthand.
Old November 29th, 2010, 06:22 PM

Well, well. The votes were 6-2 in my favor if I counted right, something else if I counted wrong. Here's the summary of the report, since I really can't retype the whole thing right now.

Round 1
Some Phantom Knights and Dividers move, the Knights grabbing the height. Braxas acidifies a few Marro, takes two wounds in retaliation, and Zetacron takes a potshot at the dragon queen, which misses, to finish the round. Summary:

Round 2
Braxas risks a disengagement swipe from a Divider, which comes up empty. She moves adjacent to Zeta, and pounds him into the ground with a normal attack, killing him instantly. Su-Bak-Na takes the height Zetacron previously occupied, and throws eight attack dice at the queen of halitosis. She sustains five more wounds, bringing her to the edge of death. She manages to kill two more Dividers before being finished off. The Phantom Knights also managed to kill a few somewhere in there. Summary:

Round 3
The Phantoms bring SBN up to four wounds, but lose many of their number to the multiplying Dividers. Soon, none remain, and Blue must order some more up to the front lines from her start zone. Summary:

Round 4
Some Phantoms fly towards the opposite side of the field from where this action was going on, and attack Guilty, to no avail. Su-Bak-Na falls at the same time. Some Dividers immediately surround them, killing one. The Phantom attacks, and then wishes he hadn't as a Marro divides into two. Guilty kills two Phantoms to end the round. Summary:

Round 5
The last of the phantoms fall, and Isamu's head is locked in Guilty's crosshairs. The ninja vanishes, but is attacked by the few Dividers remaining next turn and falls. Summary:

SHOCKMA WINS! With a remainder of four Marro Dividers and Guilty McCreech with one wound!

Notes: This one was closer than I expected. I was pretty sure I was going to win, mainly due to the fact that the PKs only got to use Insubstantial on two filler units. Braxas could've been a force, but she got a little distracted by Zeta, and then SBN came and it was all over for her.

Next battle: Shockma Ranyk vs. Blue Ranyk with pictures!

Shockma:
Venoc Vipers x5 (one squad represented by EOV)
Master of the Hunt x2
Marcu Esenwein

Blue:
Greenscales x3
Nilfheim
Kee-Mo-Shi

Map: Run to the Hills by Shockma Ranyk (I'll update this with a link to my map thread in a second)

Predict away!

EDIT: Umm... I just tried to upload pics of the start zones to the gallery... Can anyone tell me why that didn't work?

Last edited by Shockma Ranyk; November 29th, 2010 at 06:29 PM.
Old November 29th, 2010, 06:31 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1-0 (+1)

Shockma

Old November 29th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

1-0

Shockma.

Overwhelm and frenzy!
Old November 29th, 2010, 08:06 PM

1-0

I vote Shocky. I would have changed a MotH for Mittens, but that's just me.

--NightSwipe--

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports