Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Old April 25th, 2020, 07:59 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 1] Atrixus (Ob Nixilis, Demon of Spite) - Editing

We aren't technically in testing yet, but thank you very much for the playtest. It will definitely be useful moving forward.

I'm tired of being hung up on the name, so I'm just going to call a vote for it. Between Velkhor and Malacoda. Pod 1 members, please vote for the name you prefer.

@lefton4ya
@Scytale
@Fakeraistlin
@The Long eared bat
@Jaur0n

I vote for Velkhor.

I'll also hear discussion on the point NB raised if anyone in the pod feels strongly about it. I'm not overly concerned though. Finn's aura technically works different from his spirit, and Eldgrim doesn't even have an aura. But we can fiddle with the power a little bit before we vote for testing.

I'm agree with AK's suggested wording for Frailty Aura, I'll update that to the OP. Scytale, have we missed anything from the checklist that needs addressed still?
Old April 25th, 2020, 09:47 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
We aren't technically in testing yet, but thank you very much for the playtest. It will definitely be useful moving forward.
Yeah, I only realized that after the game. Thought this guy was in playtesting... I'll definitely check more carefully before my next game haha. Still a really fun time and glad to see how he worked with the wolves of Badru.
Old April 26th, 2020, 03:48 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Malacoda seems like a better Utgar name, Velkhor seems a better Valkrill name, so f we are making this unit Valkrill then my vote is Velkhor, otherwise Malacoda.
Old April 27th, 2020, 04:30 AM

The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker

Velkhor for me.

Long live heroscape
Old April 27th, 2020, 09:58 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Velkhor
Quote:
Scytale, have we missed anything from the checklist that needs addressed still?
I'll need to update it when we lock in the name, but otherwise we'll be ready.
Old April 29th, 2020, 02:41 AM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Reading lefton as a vote for Velkhor, that’s enough for me (I don’t see much reason to bring a demon into Utgar when Valkrill’s where they normally live). I’ll update the op accordingly and double-check things before we move forward.
Old April 29th, 2020, 09:45 AM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
Reading lefton as a vote for Velkhor, that’s enough for me (I don’t see much reason to bring a demon into Utgar when Valkrill’s where they normally live). I’ll update the op accordingly and double-check things before we move forward.
Great. I updated the Checklist with the new name. Here's a link to the Editing Checklist to be added to the OP. It also contains the edited power wording and R&Cs for the OP.
Old May 1st, 2020, 03:29 PM

Re: [Pod 1] Velkhor (Ob Nixilis, Demon of Spite) - Editing

Everything's set up here, so I'll propose a vote for playtesting.

from me.
Old May 1st, 2020, 05:43 PM

Re: [Pod 1] Velkhor (Ob Nixilis, Demon of Spite) - Editing

Old May 1st, 2020, 06:03 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 1] Velkhor (Ob Nixilis, Demon of Spite) - Vote for

I think we all have consensus on a name and powers, but are we all in agreement on Left box and Right box stats?
Quote:
Type: Unique Hero
Species: Demon
Class: Darklord
Personality: Tormenting
Size: Medium 5

LIFE 5
MOVE 6
RANGE 1
ATTACK 3
DEFENSE 3

POINTS 145
Old May 1st, 2020, 06:05 PM

I could certainly go into my feelings on those a bit more, but apart from Darklord and Demon, those are all easy tweaks we can make in playtesting if we want to. Especially points, which I set fairly high for my first guess at it.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 04:45 AM

The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker

Long live heroscape

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs