Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 15th, 2019, 10:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Vehicle Rules - Final Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'll take a look at it tonight and see what I can edit in.
Sorry. It'll be tomorrow. D&D night wiped me out.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 16th, 2019, 09:01 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I will get to this soon, I just took up way too much of my waning energy checking through the index for Phantom Stranger interactions! Apologies for the delay.

The other thing with this is I'm putting out one last call for Sports Car pictures! If we can't get any, we'll just have to go with the dented one (which looks just fine to my novice eyes, fwiw).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 16th, 2019, 09:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Sorry, I was going to go buy something from Target the other day but they were closed for some reason. I'll see if I have any hot wheels stuff still around in my old toy box.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 16th, 2019, 09:30 PM

No apologies needed! Appreciate anything you can do. The "last call" is honestly pretty loose other than my generally desiring to have this thread wrapped and out of my mental baggage.

Old October 17th, 2019, 10:41 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I can only get pictures in sunlight on the weekends (and we get some sun).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 17th, 2019, 04:01 PM

No worries! I appreciate the thought.

Old October 17th, 2019, 04:06 PM

SP updated with @tcglkn 's proposed changes. Sorry for the delay. It was a lot simpler than I feared, but I wanted to make sure my mind was sharp enough to catch any possible issues and it just hasn't been for the last few days!

Seems like this is the process needed to get this to the end zone:

1. Get front and back pictures of a Sports Car we're all happy with
2. Get @A3n to update and finalize the Draftable VDO card template using said pictures.
3. Get @japes to update and finalize the Rules PDF based on A3n's proposed edits (I covered the text edits in the SP, so it'd just be his art feedback) and the changes that have been made to the text in the SP as a result of A3n's comments and Tickle's requests.
4. A proposal and vote for On Deck.

It's close enough that I can taste it!

Old October 17th, 2019, 04:11 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I appreciate you doing your due diligence here. I was also worried that updating this to include DOs would be a nightmare, then it took me like 2 minutes to do.
Old October 17th, 2019, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I appreciate you doing your due diligence here. I was also worried that updating this to include DOs would be a nightmare, then it took me like 2 minutes to do.
Heh, right? Not worrying about entering/exiting/occupying/driving them helps a bunch.

For poor @L0B5T3R , though, I do think we at least have the basis for occupation rules for the card he was working on.

Old October 17th, 2019, 05:29 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That would be sweet! really looking forward to squeezing that design out!
Old October 17th, 2019, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
That would be sweet! really looking forward to squeezing that design out!
Heh. Well the essentials of occupying anything is in the SP. please take them and roll with them.

Old October 19th, 2019, 08:04 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I hope these photos are usable.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/XfTveABH9kTBz71U9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library