Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old December 31st, 2019, 01:48 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Louisville, KY Events: April 11 Heated Chaos of the Battle

Thanks to @MegaSilver and @NecroBlade for all your past endeavors, but @Viideosayg and I will now be running events in Lousville. I am an out-of-towner, so Viideosayg will be handling logistics of booking and time, but we will collectively come up with format and run, taking in input form others. Tournaments will be ~roughly bi-monthly to help shore up attendance. We will be scheduling around Dayton events as well, maybe we can get some people from each location to visit each others' tournaments.

Unless specified the new location we will play at will be:
Through the Decades
1951 S Hurstbourne Pkwy
Louisville, KY 40220

Store opens at 11 so we can start set-up at opening and games promptly at Noon. Plus no table fees! We will probably do an entry fee for gift certificate at least the first tournament, so that they appreciate us and welcome us back.

Second tournament is April 11, 2020.

Heated Chaos of the Battle

It is based off a combo of Heat of the Battle (Place your figures anywhere) and Chaos of the Battle (Place opponent figures anywhere)

Rules:
Each participant will bring one army of a maximum of 480 points and 20 figures that will be played by you EVERY ROUND. C3V/SoV allowed, no Marvel.

There is no starting zone for each map. Instead, at the start of each game, players take turns placing one card's worth of units of your OR your opponent's army. Go back and forth between both players until all units are placed. All units must be placed unengaged on an empty space (i.e. not on glyphs). All squad figures placed in a turn must be within 3 clear sight spaces of each other. After placement, order marker placement and initiative is done as usual in the first round.

As games might go faster or quicker, this is "rolling rumble", but hopefully we get at least 6 players.

Maps:
A Couple Puddles (RotV, RttFF, Marvel)

Additional Smaller maps TBA from Scraps, Quick Set-Up & Build, or MOPS.

Glyphs, Treasure Glyphs and Trap:
Normal Glyphs: Gencon pool, 0-2 glyphs per map.
Treasure Glyphs: Gencon pool
Treasure Trap: Teleport - If you set off a trap, have an opponent place your figure anywhere of their choosing within 5 clear sight spaces of the glyph.

Last edited by lefton4ya; March 12th, 2020 at 01:11 PM.
Old December 31st, 2019, 01:56 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Events 2020 Through the Decades - Feb 1

Past events:

February 1, 2020: Worst Army!
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by lefton4ya; March 12th, 2020 at 12:13 PM.
Old January 4th, 2020, 03:17 AM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

Really fun looking format, a shame I won't be able to make it. I'm still keeping my eyes open so I can come join you guys!
Old January 5th, 2020, 04:21 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Sounds fun. Thanks for taking this up.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 8th, 2020, 03:48 PM

Upped Mercenary army to 110 and allowed C3V/SoV as there are some interesting combinations with that.

Trying to get a feel for attendance: @MegaSilver , @NecroBlade , @Viideosayg , @Phantom , @Mr_Chompy , @Arrow Grut , @Deroche , @Koolster25 , @ThugMisting

Dayton/Cincinnati/Indiana: @outforblood @Brewster @coachmuskie @TheAverageFan @Marduk @Archkyrie11 @Mr. Mackie @Richard @princiefuqua @Father Of Julian @Big Oldprankster

Further out: @Tiamat @wargamingaddict87 @Chill @flameslayer93 @GUILD_WARRIOR @TradeMark @wargamingaddict87

Last edited by lefton4ya; January 8th, 2020 at 04:12 PM.
Old January 8th, 2020, 04:06 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow...I can't believe how much fun this sounds like!

I think I'm free that day, so tentatively put me down as a yes for now.

Old January 8th, 2020, 05:05 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What happens if your mercenary army has the same Unique unit that your opponent's army includes (i.e. you end up with two squads of Nakita Agents or something)?

~TAF, will have to see if he can get off work to attend

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 8th, 2020, 05:20 PM

@TheAverageFan I though of that but did not address. It is very unlikely that will happen as you will pick the WORST units for opponent (Nakita Agents is 120 btw so is not possible). Maybe Brandis Skyhunter or Sir Denrick would be possible exceptions as they are generally not good so might be in opponent army of someone, but might be a good mercenary if you build your opponent's army with fliers or Huge figures, respectively.

In the unlikely event it happens you can play against rules and have multiples of the same, and treat as uncommon heroes (or hypothetically 2 unique squads marked per card to keep separate).
Old January 8th, 2020, 10:15 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Solid maybe! Date is open, just depends on if I can get my hands on my figures before then... Regardless, I should be able to attend a lot of these.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old January 9th, 2020, 01:24 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Interesting format!

Sorry David, I won't be able to make it down to Louisville that day. My band will be in the studio that weekend. Good luck with the tournament!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old January 9th, 2020, 09:05 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

sorry David Louisville is a little out of my area. Hopefully I can get a tourney site for March in Findlay. Maybe I'll see you there.
Old January 11th, 2020, 05:43 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Wow...I can't believe how much fun this sounds like!

I think I'm free that day, so tentatively put me down as a yes for now.
Is it too late to change my vote?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events