Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old September 3rd, 2006, 11:06 AM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavie
Amish,
I like making maps for members here on heroscapers. I've made 3 or 4 for a couple members (player of football and wimba) and they are in the downloads section. I'll be glad to make you one. Let me know what you're looking for with the scenario, terrain, etc. and I'll do it. If you just want ideas or suggestions to build your own let me know that too. Post here or pm me.
1MS (+up to 3 VW)
Ok, could you make me something with Lots of lava. I want there to be lava field and molten lava in the middle of the map, maybe like the middle 2/3 of the map to have lots of that. There should be rock spaces for people to walk from one side to the other, but not that many paths to make it there. Maybe like an X shape of rock that connects to both starting zones with lava field around it and molten lava in random spots. Enough starting spaces for 2v2 each person has 400 pts. And it should fit on one of those square tables i mentioned (2.5'x2.5' MAX, smaller may be better so people have room to set down their cards and roll dice).
Glyph in the center of the X? It doesnt hafta be just like this, just an idea I had, also i dont want a lot of elevation, so pretty flat. Walls from the MS can be used.

As for the wall map and the ice map, I'll use the rectangular table for one, and i'm working on a 4th table to get dimensions from.[/img]
Old September 3rd, 2006, 11:14 AM

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
THANK YOU EVERYONE!
Old September 3rd, 2006, 11:21 AM

Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishBurrito
That map looks good! Maybe a little extra starting spaces since it will be 2v2 with 400pts per person. I'm tryin to figure out where i want to put the glyphs, I'm definately going to go face up for these games (though i generally do face down)

one thing i would like to change is the position of the trees on the sides. I'd prefer the trees to not touch the border of the map, so that people can go around them. Just shifting the trees in 1 space would be perfect
nice to hear that you like the map here some changes: trees one space in (good point about sneaking around them) gylphs powerside up and some more startspots: 20/20 need some more?!?

Bye, Chicano.

My Maps for 1, 2 and 3+ Mastersets

"We donīt cost enough." - Marro Warrior, just cloned.
Old September 3rd, 2006, 11:46 AM

cavie Woo who?
Okay - I'm on it.
Old September 3rd, 2006, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch1can0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishBurrito
That map looks good! Maybe a little extra starting spaces since it will be 2v2 with 400pts per person. I'm tryin to figure out where i want to put the glyphs, I'm definately going to go face up for these games (though i generally do face down)

one thing i would like to change is the position of the trees on the sides. I'd prefer the trees to not touch the border of the map, so that people can go around them. Just shifting the trees in 1 space would be perfect
nice to hear that you like the map here some changes: trees one space in (good point about sneaking around them) gylphs powerside up and some more startspots: 20/20 need some more?!?

Bye, Chicano.
Perfect!!! Thank you so much!
Old September 3rd, 2006, 03:19 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I like Searing Pass for a tourney lava map.
Old September 3rd, 2006, 05:47 PM

Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker
AmishBurrito, youīre welcome Here is the pdf: http://www.heroscapers.com/download/?dlid=138

My Maps for 1, 2 and 3+ Mastersets

"We donīt cost enough." - Marro Warrior, just cloned.
Old September 3rd, 2006, 08:56 PM

cavie Woo who?
Amish,
I have a draft ready for you - I'm trying to figure out posting images in a thread since it changed. I'll get it in here as soon as I figure that out.
Old September 3rd, 2006, 08:57 PM

cant wait!
Old September 3rd, 2006, 09:04 PM

cavie Woo who?
Here's a draft. Tried to stay with your requests - let me know what you want changed/added etc. and I'll continue. (sorry I can't put these in solidscape, it's not mac friendly).

Old September 3rd, 2006, 09:42 PM

Awesome! looks great, a few spots to sit safe, and lots of lava and lava field, i like it! Only thing i could want is if you could make it perfectly symmetric, that would perfect it, but I could use it as is : )

Thanks!!!
Old September 3rd, 2006, 09:44 PM

cavie Woo who?
I'll work the symmetry - and write up the scenario. Should finish tomorrow hopefully.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios