Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old May 1st, 2008, 11:44 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
Zetacron Revealed

On the front page...

Please keep signatures short.

Last edited by AmishBurrito; May 2nd, 2008 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Picture Included...
Old May 1st, 2008, 11:46 PM

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
Re: Zetacron Revealed

I see that he is a scout, so he will benefit from the VW, which is good, but I was hoping for some more powers.

Old May 1st, 2008, 11:49 PM

nickmodaily has disabled reputation

But more abilities means higher cost. I'm liking him as a sniper at 60 points. A great alternative to Dead Eye Dan.

"It is not possible to fight beyond your strength, even if you strive."
Homer, Iliad, XIV 1. 214
Old May 1st, 2008, 11:51 PM

DarkBladeCB is surprisingly tart

Hmm. I think I'm going to have to sleep on this one and think about it. It's a cheap big figure, which is always interesting, like Me-Burq-Sa. And he's certainly got the range to wreak havoc.

"Comics are a wellspring of imagination; comics can tell stories cheaply that other mediums cannot express. Today it costs $100 million to do special effects on film in 'Fantastic Four' that Jack Kirby could create 40 years ago with a pencil."
-Grant Morrison, at the New Yorker Festival
Old May 1st, 2008, 11:52 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

Meh...

He's quite the sniper, but I, too, was hoping he'd be a greater hero.
Old May 1st, 2008, 11:54 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Range 8 with 2 dice (usually 3 if played correctly). Potential for some great damage for only 60 points. A good figure to keep near Raelin (Normal or Experienced) and on elevation. Being a large figure and a soulborg allows him/it to ignore a lot of abilities from other units.

Another well balanced figure. Great job to both the designers and play testers, imo.

Newb.
Old May 1st, 2008, 11:59 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Love the Scout category. Get him with VW and he'll be moving fast and shooting far with Deadly Shot.

The ability is unimpressive, but I do like the cost and stats.
This one will be an interesting 60-points.

He's going to fit in good with VW an VV!
Old May 1st, 2008, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBladeCB View Post
Hmm. I think I'm going to have to sleep on this one and think about it. It's a cheap big figure, which is always interesting, like Me-Burq-Sa. And he's certainly got the range to wreak havoc.
Truth hinted at "not being disappointed" and thinking about what is to come. Hopefully he will be like MBS and get a squad to bond with him. Maybe Jandar Soulborg Hero Bonding?

Anyway though, one good thing about him is that he is Large, which gives him the most immunities out of all sizes, and being a soulborg gives him the most immunities out of all classes.

Old May 2nd, 2008, 12:01 AM

DarkBladeCB is surprisingly tart

Interesting note: by making him fit thematically with the Venoc Warlord, you have more thematic linking of the Snipers/Vipers pack! Yay for building a cool thematic, synergetic army with fewer packs.

"Comics are a wellspring of imagination; comics can tell stories cheaply that other mediums cannot express. Today it costs $100 million to do special effects on film in 'Fantastic Four' that Jack Kirby could create 40 years ago with a pencil."
-Grant Morrison, at the New Yorker Festival
Old May 2nd, 2008, 12:01 AM

I guess the key to this guy is to boost him up.

Finn's spirit would be perfect for him, then get him on height, or a glyph. 4A double skulls would be pretty nice, and not too difficult to accomplish.

Old May 2nd, 2008, 12:02 AM

bishopbeowolf is surprisingly tart

60 points!!!! I don't know if I am happy or sad. He does seem like a good 60 point filler. Being a LARGE SOULBORG for only 60 points should make him last alittle while on the field.
Old May 2nd, 2008, 12:02 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

He may not be that "exciting" or have any bonding with the Omnicrons (why not??), but he is a figure that I think will play really well for 60 points. Like someone earlier mentioned, a good alternative to DED. Bonding with VW and Soulborg immunities...

He will play well, but I too was hoping for that nasty 140 point Omincron-enhancing menace.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units