Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you think that the Strategic Maneuvers should be a part of the books, or that they should have th
In the Books 164 45.81%
Like they are 194 54.19%
Voters: 358. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 23rd, 2008, 01:00 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Strategic Maneuvers/Tips and Tricks Index

So I started this project awhile back, and it has kind of laid dormant for a while, but with the recent rise in the number of Scapers on the site, it seems that perhaps some new interest has been piqued. If anyone would like, I can get back into this, clean it up, make changes where necessary, and start adding stuff in again. I don't really think there's been anything added since before wave 6, and, with as many new and exciting figures as we've been getting, it could probably be expanded quite a bit.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old July 3rd, 2008, 11:00 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

We (there are 5 of us here who play) greatly appreciate the effort. We have become more active players just recently (last 6 months) and were looking for ways to improve. We have learned a tremendous amount from this thread.

Yes, it's absolutely worthwhile to keep up.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 3rd, 2008, 01:20 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
We (there are 5 of us here who play) greatly appreciate the effort. We have become more active players just recently (last 6 months) and were looking for ways to improve. We have learned a tremendous amount from this thread.

Yes, it's absolutely worthwhile to keep up.
I agree. I've noticed that some of these are taken from the strategy guides, and they represent a great way for someone to get a little bit of the guides without sitting and reading the whole thing. Keep it up!

Old July 11th, 2008, 03:59 PM

Emoskull9 is surprisingly tart
Strategy is somthing you use by discovering it not being told how

LOL

Last edited by Malechi; July 13th, 2008 at 01:16 AM.
Old September 18th, 2008, 11:21 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Okay.

First of all, I'd like to apologize for letting this thread go.

Second of all, I'd like to say that I'm going to start working on it again. So I will be putting up some new stuff and will also be accepting material for it. If you have something, please put it in a format similar to what is already here and pm it to me. One thing, please don't send me stuff like 'you can use theracus and Acolarh and Mittens and then Theracus can move a long way.'

Right, now to work.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old October 1st, 2008, 01:37 PM

Updated Oct. 1

Jugger

Old October 28th, 2008, 03:18 PM

yodaman is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

!!!
Old January 4th, 2009, 06:41 PM

chidori4444 Woo who?

it would be cool but its cool to come up with your own stratagys
Old May 1st, 2009, 10:53 AM

Ullar/utgar own is surprisingly tart

this seems really good, however it could use more variety.
Old September 24th, 2009, 05:22 PM

Yaish knows what's in an order marker Yaish knows what's in an order marker

If you don't mind, I'd like to submit an article based on the very most basic elements of the game. Again, it's not going to be any news to experienced players but for new players and young players it's some things to think about.

Should I post the text in this thread, make a new one, or should we handle it some other way?
Old September 25th, 2009, 12:37 AM

If you want to PM me with it, I'll set it up and link it to the index.

Jugger

Old February 24th, 2010, 08:24 PM

Gold-dust-hydra Woo who?

If I had time to read all these I would, but it looks very impressive.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles