Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 3rd, 2007, 10:07 PM

Zeus Jupiter has disabled reputation
Custom Units For Diablo II Fans

Wouldn't it be nice if I could play my two favorite games at the same time? I think it would. But until the day when Hasbro and Blizzard decide to combine forces, which i think might be right around the same time Hell freezes over, maybe even later, I'll just have to satisfy my fantasies with my own imagination. I encourage all of you to join in the fun.

ANDARIEL

170 Points

Demon
Unique Hero
Queen
Dominating
Large 7

6 Life
5 Move
1 Range
4 Attack
5 Defense

Poison Cloud Special Attack
3 Range 3 Attack
Choose a figure to attack. All adjacent figures are also affected by the Poison Cloud Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all figures. Each defending figure rolls defense dice sepparately. Whenever a figures receives a wound from the Poison Cloud Special Attack, put 1 of 5 green Poison counters on the affected figure's army card. At the beginning of each round, any figure with a Poison counter on their army card receives 1 wound. Andariel, Soulborgs, and destructible objects are not affected by the Poison Cloud Special Attack.

RAKINISHU

65 Points

Fallen
Unique Hero
Warrior
Wild
Medium 4

4 Life
6 Move
1 Range
3 Attack
3 Defense

Lightning Enchanted
Whenever a figure within 5 clear sight spaces attacks and damages Rakinishu, roll two attack dice for Lightning damage against the attacking figure. The attacking figure rolls defense dice against Lightning damage normally. Rakinishu is unaffected by Lightning damage.

BISHIBOSH

90 Points

Fallen
Unique Hero
Shaman
Wild
Medium 4

5 Life
4 Move
6 Range
2 Attack
4 Defense

Raise Fallen Warrior
Instead of attacking, roll the D20. If you roll 1-10, nothing happens. If you roll an 11-20, choose a prevously destroyed Fallen Warrior you control and place it on a space adjacent to Bishibosh.

Fire Enchanted
Whenever Bishibosh is destroyed, roll 4 attack dice once for Fire damage for each of your opponent's figures within 4 clear sight spaces of Bishibosh. Your opponent's figures each roll normal defense dice sepparately. Bishibosh is unaffected by Fire damage.

FALLEN WARRIORS

60 Points

Fallen
Common Squad (4)
Warriors
Fanatic
Medium 4

1 Life
6 Move
1 Range
2 Attack
3 Defense

"Rakinishu!"
Before you take a turn with Fallen Warriors, if Rakinishu is in your army, add 1 to the Attack value of this army card.

"Bishibosh!"
Before you take a turn with Fallen Warriors, if Bishibosh is in your army, add 1 to the move value of this army card.

Man who stand on toilet high on pot.
Old September 3rd, 2007, 10:14 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Very cool so far!

Dominating demon queen, you say?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 4th, 2007, 07:07 AM

Here's my character i am currently playing in single player mode.

GRECHIN

110 Points

Human
Unique Hero
Assassin
Merciless
Medium 5

4 Life
5 Move
1 Range
3 Attack
4 Defense

Double Attack
When Grechin attacks, she may attack one additional time.

Burst Of Speed
Before taking a turn with Grechin, roll the D20. If you roll a 1-4, nothing happens. If you roll a 5-11, add 1 to the Move value of this army card. If you roll a 12-17, add 3 to the Move value of this army card. If you roll an 18-20, double the Move value of this army card.

Tiger Strike Charge Up Skill
When Grechin attacks and inflicts a wound, put 1 of 3 Charge counters on this army card. Before you take a turn with Grechin, you may remove any number of Charge counters from this army card to add an equal number to the Attack value of this army card for the next time Grechin attacks.

Old September 4th, 2007, 07:54 AM

And here's some more monsters.

THE SMITH

200 Points

Demon
Unique Hero
Blacksmith
Merciless
Large 6

6 Life
5 Move
1 Range
5 Attack
5 Defense

Extra Strong
All damage dealt to The Smith is reduced by 1. Whenever The Smith attacks and inflicts a wound, he inflicts an additional wound automatically.

BLOOD RAVEN

80 Points

Demon
Unique Hero
Archer
Corrupt
Medium 5

3 Life
6 Move
6 Range
3 Attack
3 Defense

Fire Arrow Special Attack
6 Range 2 Attack
When Blood Raven inflicts a wound with the Fire Arrow Special Attack, roll 4 attack dice for additional Fire damage. The defending figure rolls defense dice normally against Fire damage.

RADAMENT

125 Points

Undead
Unique Hero
Greater Mummy
Foul
Large 6

5 Life
4 Move
1 Range
2 Attack
5 Defense

Raise Undead
Instead of attacking, roll the D20. If you roll a 1-10, nothing happens. If you roll an 11-20, place a previously destroyed Undead common squad figure you control on a space adjacent to Radament.

Poison Spew
Instead of attacking, choose a figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Radament. Roll the D20. If you roll a 1-7, nothing happens. If you roll an 8-19, place 1 of 3 Poison counters on the chosen figure's army card. At the beginning of each round, any figure with a Poison counter on their army card receives one wound automatically. If you roll a 20, destroy the chosen figure.

BURNING DEAD

75 Points

Undead
Common Squad (4)
Warriors
Terrifying
Medium 5

1 Life
5 Move
1 Range
3 Attack
4 Defense

Fire Resistant
Burning Dead are unaffected by Fire damage.

Flaming Hit
Whenever a Burning Dead attacks and inflicts a wound, roll 1 attack die for additional unblockable Fire damage.

HORROR ARCHERS

70 Points

Undead
Common Squad (3)
Archers
Terrifying
Medium 5

1 Life
5 Move
7 Range
2 Attack
3 Defense

Shocking Hit
Whenever a Horror Archer attacks and inflicts a wound, roll the D20 for additional Lightning damage. If you roll a 1-12, nothing happens. If you roll a 13-18, deal one additonal point of Lightning damage. If you roll a 19-20, deal two additional points of Lightning damage.

Old September 4th, 2007, 08:02 AM

And of course Radament's Poison Spew would not affect Soulborgs or destructible objects.

Old September 4th, 2007, 09:10 AM

bluejester48 has disabled reputation
All that and NONE of the PRIME Evils?

J/K

Anyway, Nice work... Good luck finding figs however I might have to try now.

I am actually reading the Diablo series books, great stories so far...

Jester
Old September 4th, 2007, 09:56 AM

Yes I was thinking about the Prime Evils. They'd have to be awesome. The idea for Diablo units only occurred to me a few days ago. I would definitely like to have some produced. Who would I contact if I were wanting to employ such services?

Old September 4th, 2007, 10:33 AM

Here's One of the Prime Evils

DIABLO

330 Points

Demon
Unique Hero
Lord
Terrifying
Large 7

7 Life
6 Move
1 Range
6 Attack
6 Defense

Flame Circle Special Attack
3 Range 4 Attack
Flame Circle Special Attack affects all figures within clear range. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each defending figure rolls defense dice sepparately. When a figure receives a wound from the Flame Circle Special Attack, roll 2 attack dice for additional unblockable Fire damage.

Cold Touch
Put 1 of 5 Frozen counters on any figure's army card that becomes engaged with Diablo. Any figure with a Frozen counter on their army card has a Move value of 2, and if that figure has Flying or Stealth Flying, it loses those abilities. You may not put a Frozen counter on a figure's army card if there is already a Frozen counter on it.

Charge Attack
If Diablo uses a normal attack against any figure that he was not engaged with at the beginning of the turn, add 1 to the Attack value of this card and subtract 1 from the Defense value of the defending figure's army card.

Old September 4th, 2007, 10:36 AM

And all those guys that use poison counters should work the same way Diablo's cold touch does. You can't poison a figure that is already poisoned.

Old September 4th, 2007, 10:38 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Interesting. Any plans to make Army Cards for these?
Old September 4th, 2007, 10:49 AM

It is a project I would definitely like to undertake. I'm still new to the whole custom units thing, and i don't have Photoshop or anything like that, which i'm sure would help.

Old September 4th, 2007, 10:52 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Here is a tutorial by Justjohn on how to make cards, using a Free program called GIMP, its very similar to Photoshop.

http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=4731

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards