Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Notices

Old September 5th, 2017, 10:51 PM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker
Re: Need advice on asymmetrical scenario

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmeeple View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEROSCAPERMTL View Post
I'm glad your son enjoyed his birthday party. What was the outcome of good vs evil?
The bad guys won. They managed to collect the required treasures (we called them infinite stones). They had to get three of them back to their base. There was 2 of each and 2 decoys. It was kind of comical that they duked it out over a decoy while Ultron swooped in and picked up one of them with no trouble.

The bad guys were out numbered 1 player vs 2...so they got double order markers and it might have been too much. Even though they were technically out gunned point wise. The bad guys had to alternate turns with the good guys instead of taking two consecutive turns.
The forces of good cannot win every battle... Sounds like it was a lot of fun, well done.

Last edited by HEROSCAPERMTL; September 5th, 2017 at 10:52 PM. Reason: spelling
Old September 8th, 2017, 12:09 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

ugh. i was trying to upload photos...but it crapped out on me...i will have to do this again later.
Old September 8th, 2017, 12:18 PM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

Please do, I'd like to see them.
Old September 8th, 2017, 12:26 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well that wasn't painful at all. Finally just pushed them up to Flickr if your interested:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mcneil...57686318298034
Old September 8th, 2017, 03:14 PM

Very cool setup. I like the addition of the buildings.
Old September 8th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Great looking set up! We need an AAR! Would be really curious how our cards worked for you. Always great to see others using them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles