Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 21st, 2007, 11:04 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorgophlats
Also, I thought the Fortress came out before Raknar and Tundra. I remember picking it up well before I saw the others on the shelves.
The dates are correct. And one more reason to order online rather than wait for Wally World.

Old August 21st, 2007, 01:25 PM

Junge Roman has disabled reputation
ROTV Master Sets: I think some late 1.5 editions actually came with 2nd edition rules. Actually, mine did. Either that or it is a 1.75 edition.

Thorgrim window, red and blue dice, solid water, 2nd edition rules. Can anyone confirm this?
Old June 23rd, 2008, 01:52 PM

cosmosis knows what's in an order marker cosmosis knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Complete Heroscape Collection

Release Date Updates
Swarm of the Marro - 10/2007 (?, someone check me on this please, because I only picked it up at beginning of this summer)
Wave 8 - 6/13/2008

Was just looking up the info on this thread and noticed these two were not yet updated, so I thought I'd remind someone. Perhaps I should send a PM (or should I not bother zxc?)
Old June 23rd, 2008, 06:36 PM

oni is surprisingly tart

You should try a PM. ZXC has posted since 07, most likely moved on, but he could still be around lurking.

Feed the newbs! Link to a common HS topic in your signature.
Storage ideas
What Should I get next?
Old June 23rd, 2008, 06:47 PM

cosmosis knows what's in an order marker cosmosis knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by oni View Post
You should try a PM. ZXC has posted since 07, most likely moved on, but he could still be around lurking.
Alright, PM sent. Thanks!
Old June 24th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

[quote=zxc;158458]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysaviorjc
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxc
The Complete Heroscape Collection

Master Sets
Master Set – Rise of the Valkyrie - 1st Edition - 09/2004

There are actually TWO 1st edition variations. The earliest that you have dated is the original first edition with sparkly water tiles. While I do not know the date Hasbro switched to the solid color water tiles in the 1st edition, I can tell you with certainty that the sparkly water tiles were produced is sets w/ a serial number of less than 43000 and sets that are greater than 43000 have solid color water tiles. I own 1st edtion set serial #43621 and it has solid color water tiles.

Doug

Thanks, I updated the master sets with the info. If anyone else knows of more precise serial numbers for the water tile change let me know.
I have a 1st edition master set with serial number 43391 which contains sparkly water.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 30th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I bet zxc is still around. He disappears from time to time, but always returns. Maybe this will inspire him...

Old November 5th, 2010, 02:35 PM

zxc has disabled reputation

List updated
Old November 5th, 2010, 03:55 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

And I've already got a change for you. Collection 8 should be in 2008, not 2007.

Old November 5th, 2010, 04:01 PM

zxc has disabled reputation

Thanks markwars.

List Updated
Old November 5th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

It's hilarious that in spite of the fact that neither you nor I had been in this thread for over two years an update was made and I added a correction just as if we left it yesterday. Amazing.

Old August 7th, 2012, 04:02 PM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
It's hilarious that in spite of the fact that neither you nor I had been in this thread for over two years an update was made and I added a correction just as if we left it yesterday. Amazing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion