Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Old June 30th, 2010, 11:18 AM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!
WTF were they thinking Thread

So, I'm driving to school this morning, listening to XM radio 90's on 9 and REM's Shiny Happy People comes on. Really, Micheal. WTF?!? I mean, were you sitting around the house, hitting the bong thinking, "There just aren't enough annoying songs in the world." I would like to think it was more like, Kate Pierson came over to the house one day, all wiggly, jiggly and bubbly, put a gun to Mike's head and said, "I wanna do a duet with you! Come on!" And thus was written one of musical history's saddest moments.

So, I know this isn't the only sad moment in music history. Share with us. What's your saddest, most WTF moment in musical history?
Old June 30th, 2010, 11:29 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: WTF were they thinking Thread

Justin Bieber.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old June 30th, 2010, 11:40 AM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 View Post
So, I'm driving to school this morning, listening to XM radio 90's on 9 and REM's Shiny Happy People comes on. Really, Micheal. WTF?!? I mean, were you sitting around the house, hitting the bong thinking, "There just aren't enough annoying songs in the world." I would like to think it was more like, Kate Pierson came over to the house one day, all wiggly, jiggly and bubbly, put a gun to Mike's head and said, "I wanna do a duet with you! Come on!" And thus was written one of musical history's saddest moments.

So, I know this isn't the only sad moment in music history. Share with us. What's your saddest, most WTF moment in musical history?
You mock that song but when they sing it with the puppets from Sesame Street — calling it Shinny Happy Monsters — it rocks.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old June 30th, 2010, 11:54 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Justin Bieber.
Why do you hate her so much!?!

(I realize how old that joke is.)

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old June 30th, 2010, 11:58 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Quote:
Justin Bieber.

It can't sing for beans.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old June 30th, 2010, 12:03 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've never heard a Justin Bieber song.
Old June 30th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Quote:
Justin Bieber.

It can't sing for beans.
She does sound pretty bad. I think Dr. Girlfriend would sound better.

(This only makes sense if you've heard Dr. Girlfriend's voice. If you haven't, rush out there and watch some Venture Brothers. Hurry!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train
Fine. Rub it in, Mr. Lucky.

Old June 30th, 2010, 12:16 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
I haven't either. Actually, I've never even heard of him except for people complaining about him, so...
Old June 30th, 2010, 12:25 PM

Takanuva has disabled reputation

Me too, I didn't eve know he existed until eveyone at my school starting saying how annoying he was ...Apparently there's this one song that I heard before though that he sings, and I had always thought it was a girl singing before...Thats basically all I know of him.
Old June 30th, 2010, 12:43 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

Actually, if the lore about the song is correct - that it's a knock on Chinese propaganda about Tienanmen Square - then I think it's a satirical masterpiece.
Old June 30th, 2010, 03:41 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Land-based AE View Post
Quote:

You mock that song but when they sing it with the puppets from Sesame Street — calling it Shinny Happy Monsters — it rocks.
REM + Puppets = 1 really bad LSD trip. Just saying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_wookiee View Post
Quote:

Actually, if the lore about the song is correct - that it's a knock on Chinese propaganda about Tienanmen Square - then I think it's a satirical masterpiece.
Wiki says you're right about the content, but it also says Stipe said he dislikes the song too, so there.
Old June 30th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

It can be an indictment against China's human rights practices and still be a bad song.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music