Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old December 1st, 2010, 12:37 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Awwww, just buy some cheap elf archers from a different game. They are easy to find and often cheap.
I'm not a proxy man, myself. Fine for playtesting but, well, no proxies on my table, nosiree.
Just curious, but why? Is it a collector issue for you? Are you super OCD? Or are you against proxies because you believe the Hitzone has a variable affect on the cost of a figure?

I just don't see the problem with proxies.
Collector/OCD thing. If I don't actually see Batman on the board, it doesn't FEEL like Batman, and the "theme test" in my head automatically fails.
Exactly. If I have "Mage Knight Archer ABC" on the board instead of Aubrien Archers... I'm playing with Mage Knight Archer ABC.

I guess you could call it OCD. I mean, I didn'y but D2 or D3 because they changed the base size and that ruins it for me. Petty? Sure.
I'm right there with you guys. If the mini doesn't have the right look, why not just use a bunch of pogs with names on them?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 1st, 2010, 01:47 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

If an Elf Archer from DnD or Mage Knight looks like an Elf Archer, which is what Aubrien Archers are , it is a total theme pass for me.
Old December 1st, 2010, 12:58 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I was very happy with that Hasbro sale. I got to order all of wave 8 for 20 bones.
Old December 1st, 2010, 01:07 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
I was very happy with that Hasbro sale. I got to order all of wave 8 for 20 bones.
I got 4 packs of 10th. (you had to make seperate orders but shipping was only 6 bucks for me and I figured 10 bucks a pack is fair)

Plus I got all the Elves.
Old December 1st, 2010, 01:17 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I got 3 packs of the 10th for like 16 bones.
Old December 1st, 2010, 01:25 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm starting to think I should've ordered more 10th.
Old December 1st, 2010, 02:14 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Light up d20 on ThinkGeek.com:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/ga...age_Featured_5

Videos are pretty funny too.
Old December 1st, 2010, 02:43 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I already had like four sets of 10th. Meh. No need for more - especially not with holiday spending looming!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 1st, 2010, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Light up d20 on ThinkGeek.com:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/ga...age_Featured_5

Videos are pretty funny too.
That's funny. Now you can say things like - man, Darkseid really lit me up!

Old December 1st, 2010, 02:46 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I had no 10th so it was a good deal.

I want one of those d20s.
Old December 1st, 2010, 03:59 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
I'm starting to think I should've ordered more 10th.
Me too. Didn't even think of making separate orders... grumblegrumble.
Old December 1st, 2010, 05:49 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I bought 3 more squads of 10th which brings my total to 4. The 10th are my all time favorite squad.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape