Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old March 22nd, 2016, 11:53 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Rum and Bones

Has anyone checked this one out yet, its by Cool mini or not. I seen it at a local game store the other day. Its amount of pirate miniatures(some 70 figures)They looked so awesome and at the same scale as heroscape. It was a hundred bucks. I left there wanting, so I checked out some reviews on it on youtube and it looked quite fun. Now I'm a painter so I think I'll attempt to paint all those beauties as well. Anyhow, I got it on amazon for 65 bucks with free 2 day shipping, making the minis well under a buck a piece not even counting the pretty neat looking game inside on top of that. I'm really a sucker for pirate miniatures and have been wanting to pick some up. This was my chance to get a cool new game and have pirate minis for heroscape.

Heres what the minis look like with a bit of paint.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 22nd, 2016, 11:55 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Rum and Bones

Nice. Show us pics and let us know about the game, please!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 23rd, 2016, 12:00 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Nice. Show us pics and let us know about the game, please!
Will do, I'll be getting it in a couple of days. Looks like a heck of a lot in the box for the 65 bucks. Excited for a new game and more minis to use for heroscape pirate heros and pirate squads.

Old March 23rd, 2016, 11:00 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Definitely interested to know how this one plays. I'm eternally on a quest for a great pirate game.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 23rd, 2016, 01:11 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

I too have seen this and have been tempted.
Please let us all know.

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old March 23rd, 2016, 01:28 PM
"like" happy

Will do guys, If it plays well, I recommend picking it up on amazon as it is a good 35 dollars cheaper than retail and a good 10-15 cheaper than my usual mini store prices.

Old March 23rd, 2016, 06:18 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

http:// http://www.firelockgames.comYou guys should check out blood and plunder by firelock games. Kickstarter is scheduled for April. I can't wait for it but my wallet doesn't seem to enthused.

Last edited by Cyber Controler; March 24th, 2016 at 06:32 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2016, 06:29 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No Kickstarting for me. Only aftermarket stuff, and probably well after market considering how full of dusty air my wallet is!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 24th, 2016, 03:02 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I kickstarted Rum & Bones, it certainly did result in a ton of very cool minis at a cheap price. Very happy in that respect. We have played the game several times now and I'm still not sure how I feel about it. There are lots of stuff I like about how it plays, but one issue seems to keep it from being a great game. It seems like whoever goes first has a big advantage in the race to score a win. I have managed to pull out a win by going 2nd, so it is possible to go 2nd and win, but it still does seem like the person/team that goes 2nd is playing at a disadvantage. The only other issue I have with the game is that the Kraken seems way too powerful. Once it comes into play you just flee from it and wait for it to go away on it's own. There really isn't any way to get close enough for long enough to destroy it. Even if you could manage to deal a bunch of damage, you run the risk of bringing it down to just 1 or 2 life and then watching the other team finish it off and get all the Victory Points. So there isn't much incentive to go after it. The game has tons of potential though so don't let me discourage you. It is entirely possible I have been playing something incorrectly. If any of you get a chance to play the game, let me know if you run into similar situations.
Old March 24th, 2016, 06:18 PM

Hmm, interesting. Not sure of how the game plays at all, but maybe you need to give the other players somewhat of a starting advantage based on their starting turn order (like player 2 gets 1X, and player 3 gets 2X, etc.).

And maybe the Kraken needs a life reduction?

I dunno. I do like minis, though.

Old March 26th, 2016, 10:38 AM
"like" happy

I just got this in the mail yesterday. Man, the figures are so detailed and really neat looking. There is enough figures in there to do common squads of deckhands (3 figures) of regular pirates and 3 sculpts of undead pirates. Also the boson figures could be a uncommon or common hero. Also leaving 5 unique heroes for undead and 5 for reg pirates. Very cool looking. I am looking forward to playing the rum and bones game and converting them into a full heroscape pirate faction. Also, the mini plastic material is great. Not brittle and not too bendy.

Old March 27th, 2016, 06:20 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

This is one I didn't buy but would love to try out! it seems both beautifully produced and very thematic. Are you going to go for expansions? Boardgamegeekers seem to like them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games