Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old October 30th, 2018, 12:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - SSE 56 - Fright Night

Old October 30th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

We talked about this a little already, but here are the ones I’ve thought of (without any research if they have comics or not)
-Jigsaw (Probably hard to pull off, but it would be so cool!)
-Ghostface/Scream (Maybe a Unique Squad to represent multiple killers?)
-The Thing (I think you actually mentioned this first, but it’s one of my faves)
-I still like the idea of the Crypt Keeper a lot, especially with the design y’all came up with
-Samara from the Ring
-The Creeper from Jeepers Creepers
-Pennywise is really hot right now
-I have a real love for internet horror monsters too, but I don’t really know if that’s appropriate for this project. Still, I’d kill to see the BA Marble Hornets version of Slenderman/The Operator. (And that series is getting a comic too!)
Old October 30th, 2018, 12:31 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Ghostface could be an Uncommon Hero like Scourge of the Underworld.
Old October 30th, 2018, 12:39 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Pennywise would definitely be a top pick for me but unfortunately he has no comic history at all.

The Thing
The Creeper
Gremlins
Herbert West from Re-Animator
Crypt-Keeper
Beetlejuice

Those are the ones I’ve at least contemplated.
Old October 30th, 2018, 12:42 PM

Would love to see Aliens fleshed out. Hellfire and L_O have the faction pretty well worked out.
Old October 30th, 2018, 12:44 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Oh, and video game horror too. I know Resident Evil, Silent Hill, and Left 4 Dead all have at least a little comic history.
Old October 30th, 2018, 12:48 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Some more recent horror stuff that I’ve seen would be cool. Not sure of comic history, but Sam from Trick r Treat, Babadook from Babadook, or Krampus from Krampus. Tornado posted that picture of Pumplinhead, still need to see that one.
Old October 30th, 2018, 12:49 PM

Pretty good chance I will take a spin at Pumpkinhead!
Old October 30th, 2018, 12:53 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

I'm pretty sure there's a Trick R Treat graphic novel adaptation.
Old October 30th, 2018, 12:54 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Trick R Treat's an awesome movie. Definitely a character I'd like to see at some point.

And yeah, I saw Pumpkinhead comics when I was browsing Hoopla recently. Never seen it but, man, what a cool design! Would be a tough mod to make though...
Old October 30th, 2018, 05:05 PM

Old October 30th, 2018, 05:06 PM

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy