Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 13th, 2019, 09:33 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Nominations Now Open!

I usually prefer to nominate public designs, but:Metron

Lots of great workshopping in that New Gods thread that I forgot about until now!
Old February 13th, 2019, 12:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Nominations Now Open!

Wow! Not sure the last time I had multiple contenders in this thread. Maybe never?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 13th, 2019, 06:03 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Round 1 Begins Soon!

Okay with 16 nominations, I'm gonna go ahead and close nominations for this round! The Heroes will want to decide the brackets, right?
Old February 13th, 2019, 06:05 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I thought that was your gig now?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 13th, 2019, 06:05 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

I will decide the brackets

Wow look at that all the designs except mine mysteriously vanished from the nominations haha

What's up with claymation?
Old February 13th, 2019, 06:33 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I thought that was your gig now?
I can do it if it’s needed but I was of the understanding the Heroes still wanted control over some stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post

Wow look at that all the designs except mine mysteriously vanished from the nominations haha
I figured we could just do a bracket of your designs so all of them get knocked out except for 1.
Old February 13th, 2019, 06:43 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:

I figured we could just do a bracket of your designs so all of them get knocked out except for 1.

That feels mean
You can't make me choose just between my children

Old February 13th, 2019, 07:09 PM

@Ronin is the one to ask as that used to be his gig. I'd assumed he turned over that kind of thing to you completely, though. As far as I know, the Heroes just wanted to be able to vote on new nominees first to make sure they're all good to go (that may still need to be done).

Old February 13th, 2019, 07:32 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The Heroes reserve the right to veto stuff, but I think everything nominated is fine as far as being fair game for a C3G design... although one thing is occurring to me a little belatedly: @ALEXAN2507 has not tested in the last month and is technically ineligible for this.

We do have a little window here while we're putting a bracket together and formally voting on whether or not to veto anything, though, so I'd say there's time for a buzzer beater playtest.

If Alex doesn't think he'll have time to test in the next few days, then anyone who nominated something of his might want to figure out a back-up choice.

As far as actual bracket generation goes.. we did want to try a bracket with themed match-ups, but I don't think we're super controlling about what that looks like. Feel free to put it together yourself, Nobody!

I think the order of operations here should be:

1. sorting out the business with Alex and whether or not his designs will be eligible (this really should have been caught earlier and shouldn't be a regular step in the process)
2a. formal vote on whether or not there are any nominated designs we'll consider ineligible
2b. (occuring in parallel with 2a) MrNobody figures out the bracket structure
3. Hero sign-off on bracket

As soon as we know whether or not we're vetoing anything, one of us'll shoot you a PM, so we'll be in touch that way for figuring out the bracket stuff at the end. I think that'll be kind of a quick, informal thing, though.
Old February 13th, 2019, 07:33 PM

Oh crud that's a rule?

Old February 13th, 2019, 07:36 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Oh crud that's a rule?
Yeah, that is a rule. We wanted to keep some kind of activity requirement in there when we changed the process, and it's still on the books.

Do you think you've got a chance of sneaking in a last-second test here?
Old February 13th, 2019, 07:36 PM

I can run a test tomorrow

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy