Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

View Poll Results: Do these cards look and feel right
Right on 14 70.00%
ehh, maybe 6 30.00%
Don't quit your day job 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 13th, 2020, 05:16 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Trex's Customs:Kitbashed Customs 11-13-2020

deleted

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:14 AM.
Old November 14th, 2020, 05:33 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Trex's Customs:Updated HS Kitbashes 11-13-2020

I appreciate this squad being a midrange threat with a singular figure special attack. It makes them less overwhelming than just a set of ranged venoc vipers would be. I also appreciate that using the special attack also comes with a chance of blowing up your own guy which in turns helps the survival of the remaining squad members.

Have they been tested?
Old November 14th, 2020, 07:04 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's Customs:Updated HS Kitbashes 11-13-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
I appreciate this squad being a midrange threat with a singular figure special attack. It makes them less overwhelming than just a set of ranged venoc vipers would be. I also appreciate that using the special attack also comes with a chance of blowing up your own guy which in turns helps the survival of the remaining squad members.

Have they been tested?
I havent got much testing done lately. Ive been making figure cards up mainly for my Heroscape legions variant which allows every army card to take a turn each round. Pricing for heroscape legions will not be nearly as impactful per unique army card. I did make these guys with traditional scape in mind as well so they should be fairly close points wise. Thanks for the kind words. They were super fun to 3d model and design their card.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards