Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old January 24th, 2008, 04:24 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Wave 8 Packaging - Taken from Main Page...

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
For the 45840965th time - we already know they fight for Einar!
Sheesh! Some of us don't have 6271 posts and haven't read that anywhere.

R~
Just trying to put an end to the speculation among the newer members. This information has been known for some time. I'll try to be nicer the 45840966th time. :P

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 24th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

R~
Just trying to put an end to the speculation among the newer members. This information has been known for some time. I'll try to be nicer the 45840966th time. :P
You know how to be nice? When did that happen?
Old January 24th, 2008, 04:26 PM

Mud Turkey 13 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I also wonder if the British Troops will be Utgar which is known to be evil. That might seem insulting to our players in Great Britain.
While the color scheme is Utgar, I hope they don't do that. Keeping Utgar to the fictional stuff would be a better move. I'm hoping that they're Einar - it would fit with Einar's theme of disciplined, historical armies.
Where was this stated?

I'm not doubting you. I just want to see where everything else from the wave belongs, also.
Old January 24th, 2008, 04:30 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Turkey 13
Where was this stated?

I'm not doubting you. I just want to see where everything else from the wave belongs, also.
I couldn't point you to the original news, it's probably buried somewhere at this point. I think it was one of the Gencon threads(?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

R~
You know how to be nice? When did that happen?

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 24th, 2008, 04:30 PM

Dryden has disabled reputation

Agreed! I would like some links to any of the previous 45840964 posts where the factions for the figures in Wave 8 were presented. I missed them.
Old January 24th, 2008, 04:31 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Those are sweet!!! However I'm trying to weed myself out. This addiction is no laughing matter

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old January 24th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by soberman
Can't wait to see how the Marro cavalry differ from Templars (I'm guessing they are faster and/or stronger in water)
I would think they would be very similar to Me-Burq-Sa at least stat wise, no clue what it's abilities would be.

R~
Wonder if their weapons allow for a Paralyzing Stare-like roll in melee battle a la Murphy's Whip or Retiarius's Net
Old January 24th, 2008, 04:33 PM

CH4071C has disabled reputation
Finaly, my little brother might play now, he loves the Revolution War/Civil War, and is always asking me why there aren't any 'Brits' to fight my Minutemen.

He doesn't like HS, but this might change his mind.
I hope it does, becuase I really don't have anyone to play against.

I should post my rules for solo campian games sometime.

Sry I got off-topic there,
CH4071C

Are you a Heroscape Addict? Check the Symptoms.

My Maps
Old January 24th, 2008, 04:37 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon
Cool photoes. It's weird that the British pack is "Soldiers And Wolves" and not "Militia And Wolves". The rise of the Valkyrie box is also strange.
The British "red coats" were conscripted soldiers.

They aren't a militia.
I know, I thought it was a little interesting that they switched it though. "Militia" would fit a lot better with the 4th mass. And the Red Coats were mentioned to follow Einar in a Thormun's journel (a kind of recent one) when they talked about seeing Einar's army.
Old January 24th, 2008, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Cool photoes. It's weird that the British pack is "Soldiers And Wolves" and not "Militia And Wolves". The rise of the Valkyrie box is also strange.

They aren't a militia.
I know, I thought it was a little interesting that they switched it though. Militia would fit a lot better with the 4th mass. And the Red Coats were mentioned to follow Einar in a Thormun's journel (a kind of recent one) when they talked about seeing Einar's army.
There we go; thank you!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 24th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

They aren't a militia.
I know, I thought it was a little interesting that they switched it though. Militia would fit a lot better with the 4th mass. And the Red Coats were mentioned to follow Einar in a Thormun's journel (a kind of recent one) when they talked about seeing Einar's army.
There we go; thank you!
Yourrrr Welcome!
Old January 24th, 2008, 04:44 PM

aerofool Woo who?
Glad to see nothing has changed so far from the first time we saw the blisters. Albeit this picture is much larger and clearer. Unfortuntely we still get no hints to included terrain (yes/no).

I saw it asked, not sure where, and since no one has stated... It's a 2/2 common/unique mix.

Mounted Marro - Common
Redcoats/Wolves - Common
Elf Heroes - Unique
Generic Heroes - Unique

****! I must be having a bad week!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News