Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old August 29th, 2014, 05:31 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Alright, here's who I'd recommend (trying my best not to show thematic bias, but there may be a bit ). I presume they're all C3G versions you have listed, and not Hasbro? If not, C3G Doom and Spider-Man are definitely guys who you might want (though you could probably just be able to proxy using the Hasbro figures if you use the C3G card). I'd also really recommend getting some Mutants and Agents with Professor X and Nick Fury respectively - those are some great factions there. For this list, though, I'll just focus on other guys that are pretty good anyway.

• Any Green Lantern (except Kilowog - you need a few other GLs for him to work. These guys use a great and really different mechanic)
  • M.O.D.O.K. (he's definitely a good call . He is expensive, though, as others have said, so you might want to swap him out for someone else to start with)
  • Doombot (you have Doom, but you need to add at least one of these for him to really work - and trust me, with one of these guys, Doom is epic)
  • Martian Manhunter (works great with any hero team)
  • C3G Captain America (same as Martian Manhunter, but in a different way)
  • Punisher (great ranged mid-level hero - always solid)
  • Any Robin (brilliant tag along for any vigilante, from Batman to Punisher)
  • Magneto (his throwing is a tonne of fun - you could even team him up with Professor X if you go that way. The second one is better, but the figure costs a fortune - I'd get the figure for the first and use it for both)
  • C3G Silver Surfer (maybe a little thematic bias here, but Silver Surfer adds a great fast, ranged, flying change to more traditional titans like Thor and Superman. Captain Marvel (Mar-vell) may work as well, but I prefer the Surfer. Also gives a great thematic hero for Thanos to test his mettle against)
  • Baron Heinrich Zemo (with Martian Manhunter and Captain America leading the heroes, you'll want a Mastermind to go up against them with all his villainous schemes, right? Zemo does a great job of tying any all hero (well, villain) army together)
I'd recommend Deadpool as well, but only if you get Xavier. Angel's great too, especially with Xavier, but also on his own as a general support figure - oh no, there are just too many!
Very good help sheet. a lot of the people I like are not made yet but I assume they will be eventually like Goliath...

I really like Marvel Civil War, so eventually what I would like to do is have team stark vs cap, and the right supporting cast. I for sure need some doombots
Old August 29th, 2014, 05:37 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
It does really depend on your taste...If like x-men go for a mutant wave. the great thing about mutants is that alot of them have been on both sides of the fight so thematically you can have lots of interesting battles.

I also would second the doombot idea...go for three

If you like spidey go for some villains...in a team Mysterio and his Holographs are tons of fun.

I started out with a Marvel set and my first expansion was Thor to complete a base Avengers set and then a Batman wave with Robin and a few of batman rogues.
Do you buy the whole set or singles? What is the better deal? I only ask because I bought so many @yodajunkie cards, and feel like I blew it. Now I can get it right, also this way is like 10x's cheaper
Old August 29th, 2014, 05:39 PM

When I got back into Heroscape all I wanted to do is play with super hero's so glad this exist.
Old August 29th, 2014, 07:01 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Check out this funny video of role reversal at comic book stores from a woman's viewpoint.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 29th, 2014, 07:20 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Check out this funny video of role reversal at comic book stores from a woman's viewpoint.

Hiding below in a spoiler so folks don't read before seeing the video.
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 30th, 2014, 07:26 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
Quote:

Hiding below in a spoiler so folks don't read before seeing the video.
Spoiler Alert!

I just know you have one David.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 30th, 2014, 07:35 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgieboy3 View Post
Quote:
It does really depend on your taste...If like x-men go for a mutant wave. the great thing about mutants is that alot of them have been on both sides of the fight so thematically you can have lots of interesting battles.

If you like spidey go for some villains...in a team Mysterio and his Holographs are tons of fun.

I started out with a Marvel set and my first expansion was Thor to complete a base Avengers set and then a Batman wave with Robin and a few of batman rogues.
Do you buy the whole set or singles? What is the better deal? I only ask because I bought so many @yodajunkie cards, and feel like I blew it. Now I can get it right, also this way is like 10x's cheaper
The Yodajunkie cards on eBay are completely different from C3G - C3G is almost certainly a better way to go, IMO.

As for expanions, it isn't possible to buy 'sets' as this is a custom group using figures from other games (Heroclix primarily). What I usually do is search on eBay for the specific figures I want and try to look for the best deal (and figure - I often go for a figure other than C3G's official because I think it looks cooler ). Being in America, this may well end up being easier for you (you don't have to worry about customs charges when buying from the U.S., for obvious reasons), and big online shops like Miniature Market may well be more viable for you for this reason alone. One eBay shop I'd highly recommend is clixthegathering - I haven't bought masses from him, as he is in America and I didn't want to get stung for customs, but he's always been excellent when I have bought from him. There are other shops I like, but they're generally in the U.K. or elsewhere in the E.U. and therefore not of too much use to you. I do remember a shop called Woolverine being pretty good too, though, and that's in the U.S.. Good luck, and happy 'Scaping!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 30th, 2014, 08:33 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Ha ha. Thanks for sharing. And thanks for the extra chuckle @davidlhsl

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 30th, 2014, 09:37 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Yodajunkie cards on eBay are completely different from C3G - C3G is almost certainly a better way to go, IMO.

As for expanions, it isn't possible to buy 'sets' as this is a custom group using figures from other games (Heroclix primarily). What I usually do is search on eBay for the specific figures I want and try to look for the best deal (and figure - I often go for a figure other than C3G's official because I think it looks cooler ). Being in America, this may well end up being easier for you (you don't have to worry about customs charges when buying from the U.S., for obvious reasons), and big online shops like Miniature Market may well be more viable for you for this reason alone. One eBay shop I'd highly recommend is clixthegathering - I haven't bought masses from him, as he is in America and I didn't want to get stung for customs, but he's always been excellent when I have bought from him. There are other shops I like, but they're generally in the U.K. or elsewhere in the E.U. and therefore not of too much use to you. I do remember a shop called Woolverine being pretty good too, though, and that's in the U.S.. Good luck, and happy 'Scaping!

I have bought singles mostly from trollandtoad and another place with good prices is coolstuffinc. The key is to not just look at the price because a lot of sites look like good deals until you see the shipping. Trollandtoad is usually a flat $2.99 shipping so the more figures you order the cheaper the overall price per is.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 30th, 2014, 09:44 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

CoolStuffInc has 99 cent shipping on individual minis.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old August 30th, 2014, 09:50 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I have bought singles mostly from trollandtoad and another place with good prices is coolstuffinc. The key is to not just look at the price because a lot of sites look like good deals until you see the shipping. Trollandtoad is usually a flat $2.99 shipping so the more figures you order the cheaper the overall price per is.
Yeah, that's an excellent point I knew but forgot to mention. If you can, always go for somewhere that combines shipping. Clixthegathering does this, and it's great - I'd suggest that shop as a first port of call for anyone in America. If I lived over there, it'd be mine.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 30th, 2014, 10:50 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Variant cover for Spider-Woman #1 causing some controversy.
Spoiler Alert!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape