Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old July 2nd, 2010, 12:30 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Selling some of my collection

What do you want for the Ticalla Jungle Sets. I'm mainly interested in the Spiders, but I'll take the trees if you don't want too much for it.

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old July 2nd, 2010, 03:27 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I guess I took the TT and OR listed as sold above. I recommend to others to check Auggie's buy site and up your prices to him by 10-25% or so (and pay for shipping) - still cheaper than eBay. Otherwise he could just sell everything to Auggies and they would sell it back to us at a 25% markup for the work of individually packing. Either PM your offering price to robbdaman (consider it a silent auction) or also post here to make like it a public auction. Don't ask here or in the PM "How much for..."

Also, I was going to make another comment, but decided to make it a new thread. Check out Could/Should Heroscapers be used to auction off heroscape?
Old July 2nd, 2010, 03:35 PM

ranoobu is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I guess I took the TT and OR listed as sold above. I recommend to others to check Auggie's buy site and up your prices to him by 10-25% or so (and pay for shipping) - still cheaper than eBay. Otherwise he could just sell everything to Auggies and they would sell it back to us at a 25% markup for the work of individually packing. Either PM your offering price to robbdaman (consider it a silent auction) or also post here to make like it a public auction. Don't ask here or in the PM "How much for..."

Also, I was going to make another comment, but decided to make it a new thread. Check out Could/Should Heroscapers be used to auction off heroscape?
I'm not saying you are, but I hope you're not one of those who gets a good deal for themselves and then tries to raise the prices for everyone else.

Aeston's Before Heroscape - An interesting read for any Heroscape fan. I loved the final conclusion to the post as well lol

Good trades: SirGalahad
Old July 2nd, 2010, 03:40 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranoobu View Post
Quote:

I'm not saying you are, but I hope you're not one of those who gets a good deal for themselves and then tries to raise the prices for everyone else.
For the purchase I am making here - these are for me to keep. But I have found good deals and then used them in trade - but I would never resell items if I found a good deal. I.E I got a good deal on a TJ and then traded it for two flagbearers - that is a comparable deal based on eBay prices (both 70$ value) - but from my view I exchanged a good deal on something I didn't want for a good deal on something I wanted, and someone else just had a comparable trade.
Old July 2nd, 2010, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

For the purchase I am making here - these are for me to keep. But I have found good deals and then used them in trade - but I would never resell items if I found a good deal. I.E I got a good deal on a TJ and then traded it for two flagbearers - that is a comparable deal based on eBay prices (both 70$ value) - but from my view I exchanged a good deal on something I didn't want for a good deal on something I wanted, and someone else just had a comparable trade.
That's not what I meant. I meant if you got a good deal from a seller and then tried to raise the seller's prices for everyone else.

Aeston's Before Heroscape - An interesting read for any Heroscape fan. I loved the final conclusion to the post as well lol

Old July 2nd, 2010, 04:00 PM

Quote:
That's not what I meant. I meant if you got a good deal from a seller and then tried to raise the seller's prices for everyone else.
Not exactly sure what you mean. If you mean by making an offer, he would raise the price to beat me - well that's the nature of selling, but I would not offer unless I was serious and wouldn't just try to bump the price. If you mean by my buying something it decreases supply and therefore increases prices elsewhere - that's economics. Again, I would not resell things at all, especially just to raise the price and make money. Maybe I am just not understanding you exactly, though.
Old July 2nd, 2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Maybe I am just not understanding you exactly, though.
Yep.. you don't understand me, but that's ok.

Old July 2nd, 2010, 09:19 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

It's not really a silent auction, I've stated prices and some have declined while others have taken the offer or offered me what I thought was good already. So, I will get back to people as I can. I'm a bit laid up from a motorbike accident, very minor, just scrapes and bruises though I swear I though I broke my jaw at first it hurt like Hell. I'll try to contact people this weekend though.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old July 20th, 2010, 11:39 PM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Okay I've decided to put some things up on Ebay because it's been hard to get things organized in other ways. Happy bidding!

http://shop.ebay.com/rob_bda_man/m.h...1&_from=&_ipg=

Old July 24th, 2010, 12:03 AM

Less than two days left on my Ebay sales. Some wave 2 stuff that have some lower bids that people might get for a good price for it being out of print.

Old July 24th, 2010, 09:58 PM

NessFreaK is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

pm'd about a RotV set.
Old August 11th, 2010, 09:39 PM

Updated again!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales