Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old March 7th, 2018, 01:56 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Nominations Are Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I'd love to see Korg in the mix. Xael is signed up to test Warpath - once he wraps that up, he'll be eligible.
Hopefully will wrap this up soon, but knowing my time constraints I probably will abstain from actuallly designing right now. I always hope to get to it though.
Old March 7th, 2018, 03:17 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Thanks for asking @Arkham . My top 3 would be 1. Capwolf. 2. Hit-Monkey. 3. Dick Tracy.
Hmmm...

I like what you have for Capwolf, but with only a couple existing Lycanthropes, we may want to flesh those out before investing in a design that synergizes them.

Hit-Monkey looks cool though, and the Simians are a bit more established and could use some more options.

I nominate L0B5T3R's Hit-Monkey.
Yeah, as someone who really loves primates (I know, who'd have guessed, right?), I tend not to take the Simian faction that much because it feels like it lacks options, and also because one of those few options has a theme break I can't look past (and have in fact had to tweak for personal play). I'd love to see Hit-Monkey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Hmm. I don't usually self-nominate in these things, but I'll kick things off by nominating Spike. Been wanting to design him for quite a while now.

Quote:
Ronin - Judge Anderson
I wasn't sure if you still wanted me to run her after you made your comeback. I was hoping you'd get your confidence back up doing the Brit-Cits. I'll still help out if you need it, though!
I still would feel more comfortable with someone else leading on Anderson. I am not sure if I can be as open minded as I would like to be on that LD and I fear I could get burned out again.

Probably a good idea to hold off for a bit though and let the Brits finish up and take another look at the Judge faction as a whole.

I think you can deliver the Judge Anderson design C3G deserves.
Ah, but can he deliver the one we need right now?

~Lazy Orang, making her second superhero film reference joke in the same day... I am officially nerdier than I'd have liked to think.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 7th, 2018, 04:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Thanks for asking @Arkham . My top 3 would be 1. Capwolf. 2. Hit-Monkey. 3. Dick Tracy.
Hmmm...

I like what you have for Capwolf, but with only a couple existing Lycanthropes, we may want to flesh those out before investing in a design that synergizes them.

Hit-Monkey looks cool though, and the Simians are a bit more established and could use some more options.

I nominate L0B5T3R's Hit-Monkey.
Yeah, as someone who really loves primates (I know, who'd have guessed, right?), I tend not to take the Simian faction that much because it feels like it lacks options, and also because one of those few options has a theme break I can't look past (and have in fact had to tweak for personal play). I'd love to see Hit-Monkey.

Quote:
Quote:
Hmm. I don't usually self-nominate in these things, but I'll kick things off by nominating Spike. Been wanting to design him for quite a while now.

Quote:
Ronin - Judge Anderson
I wasn't sure if you still wanted me to run her after you made your comeback. I was hoping you'd get your confidence back up doing the Brit-Cits. I'll still help out if you need it, though!
I still would feel more comfortable with someone else leading on Anderson. I am not sure if I can be as open minded as I would like to be on that LD and I fear I could get burned out again.

Probably a good idea to hold off for a bit though and let the Brits finish up and take another look at the Judge faction as a whole.

I think you can deliver the Judge Anderson design C3G deserves.
Ah, but can he deliver the one we need right now?

~Lazy Orang, making her second superhero film reference joke in the same day... I am officially nerdier than I'd have liked to think.
Part one...please elaborate on your theme failed simian...

Part two...You've been a member here since 2012...the nerdier ship has sailed...welcome aboard.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 7th, 2018, 04:09 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I think LO has beef with the orangutan Super-Ape being too fast.
Old March 7th, 2018, 04:46 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Surprised you remembered that, but yeah. I love orangs (again, shocker, right?), and they are really slow on the ground. Have you ever seen an orang knuckle walk? 4 move would be pushing it - 6 is silly. If I'd been involved when he was being designed, I'd have definitely brought this up as an issue. Unless this is an orang with actual super-speed as well as gravitational/magnetic powers, I'm not buying it.
I've recently house ruled Peotor to have a move of 3 and Expert Climbing instead and he feels sooo much more like an orang to me now! It doesn't actually hurt his mobility or power level that much, either, on rough terrain at least, it just makes it feel more appropriate.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 7th, 2018, 05:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Can't say I've ever seen an Orang move quickly, but chimps and apes can move rather quickly. Last time I went to the zoo I watched a bunch of them chase each other around for a while and they were moving as fast if not faster than most dogs.

*Oh, and I thought your Thor joke was hilarious LO.
Old March 7th, 2018, 05:20 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Can't say I've ever seen an Orang move quickly, but chimps and apes can move rather quickly. Last time I went to the zoo I watched a bunch of them chase each other around for a while and they were moving as fast if not faster than most dogs.
I've watched Monkey Life for years. Chimps are incredibly active and excitable and move like lightning. Orangs are lazy and contemplative and move like molasses. 6 or even 7 move would be fitting for a chimp, probably 6 with Expert Climbing. Anything close to that is super-speed for an orang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
*Oh, and I thought your Thor joke was hilarious LO.
Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but thanks!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 7th, 2018, 05:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I was being genuine. Paper beats Rock again!
Old March 7th, 2018, 05:39 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I just assume Peotor's magnetic and gravitational powers are being used to get that Move of 6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 7th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Surprised you remembered that, but yeah.
Well, you do have a reminder right in your username/avi. Like quozl, I guess I have to figure he's using his powers to speed himself along a little.

Hit-Monkey added to the OP. We're halfway to a full bracket!
Old March 8th, 2018, 08:35 PM
Symbiotic

Two more days, and we still need four more nominations to round out a bracket.

Don't be shy!
Old March 8th, 2018, 08:50 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

If anyone is looking for something, I updated my Mantis design.

Otherwise, there’s a few designs from others that have yet to be nominated that I may suggest if people are drawing blanks.

Avengers Iron Man
Hulk II
Squirrel Girl
Sentinels

There are plenty of other good ones out there I’m sure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy