Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 14th, 2020, 05:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Dr. Jekyll's Thinking Room

Yeah, that power for him would work well in our game.
Old January 20th, 2021, 09:48 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I was interested in Maverick here but 5 defense and a one shield blocks all defense power is way to much.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 20th, 2021, 09:50 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I was interested in Maverick here but 5 defense and a one shield blocks all defense power is way to much.
It's the same as Bishop. Too much defense?
Old January 20th, 2021, 09:55 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Quote:
One Shield defenses in general have kind of been being pushed away over time for their annoyance. and with 5 defense before any boosts or height...that's pretty much nearly always getting a shield.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 20th, 2021, 09:58 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
One Shield defenses in general have kind of been being pushed away over time for their annoyance. and with 5 defense before any boosts or height...that's pretty much nearly always getting a shield.
Oh, I just figured it being non-adjacent attacks that it works on, and him having an SA that wants him adjacent it would be fun
Old January 20th, 2021, 09:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Just to check, did you see that it only works against non-adjacent attacks?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 20th, 2021, 10:18 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Oh, I just figured it being non-adjacent attacks that it works on, and him having an SA that wants him adjacent it would be fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
No I did not. Thanks and sorry.

Old January 20th, 2021, 10:21 PM
Forum Moderator

No worries, I really like his tactical rush. Should be fun
Old January 20th, 2021, 11:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
No I did not. Thanks and sorry.
I mean, I'm on the record as not actually reading cards. I figured from the strength of your response that you'd missed that part. I'd be right there with you if it were a 5 defense acrobatic maneuver type of power!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 21st, 2021, 03:16 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
I'll have more time later for 0490034 response but that was the one thing I thought could be looked at. But it's more a thematic issue of me not feeling we are fully showing off the character. Personal preference stuff though. I have the mini and would love to see him done so let's talk when I have time

Old January 21st, 2021, 03:38 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Quote:
I'll have more time later for 0490034 response but that was the one thing I thought could be looked at. But it's more a thematic issue of me not feeling we are fully showing off the character. Personal preference stuff though. I have the mini and would love to see him done so let's talk when I have time
I'm off for the next 10 days, just hit me up anytime.
Old January 22nd, 2021, 07:53 PM
Forum Moderator

Hey everybody!! I wanna run my next LD and I'm not sure which one I wanna go with this time.

Before I make my request to start, I wanted to ask anyone who cares to stop by and drop a comment.

Check out the OP and let me know which one you wanna see come to fruition.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy