Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 12th, 2020, 03:40 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Battle Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharosInCharge View Post
We are doing what now? :O
Woah. Charos sighting.
Haha! Hello to you good natural disaster... I like your holiday spirit, just leave Santa’s sleigh out of your warpath.

All jokes aside, I’ve missed heroscape and look forward to joining [MENTION=2081]GamerHusband[/MENTION] game night again soon
Old December 12th, 2020, 04:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Woah. Charos sighting.
Haha! Hello to you good natural disaster... I like your holiday spirit, just leave Santa’s sleigh out of your warpath.

All jokes aside, I’ve missed heroscape and look forward to joining @GamerHusband game night again soon
So following some bread crumbs ... did you recently get married?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 12th, 2020, 05:56 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Woah. Charos sighting.

All jokes aside, I’ve missed heroscape and look forward to joining [MENTION=2081]GamerHusband[/MENTION] game night again soon
So following some bread crumbs ... did you recently get married?

Hi Bat. I got married 6 years ago now. What really tanked my board game night was the 3 kids that followed.
Old December 12th, 2020, 06:44 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, that'd do it!

OK, GH was referring to a different friend then.

You should come play with us on TTS some time. We usually play about every Friday night.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 12th, 2020, 06:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Join the discord in my signature if you want to play!
Old December 13th, 2020, 05:18 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerHusband View Post
Great battle report. It’s nice to see my battle report format used by the Heroes. Great read for sure. It was nice to see secret units in the battle too. Table top simulator looks really cool. I’m going to have to figure out how it use it.
This is going to be a rough guide, but I hope its helpful:

After downloading TTS, search the Steam Workshop for Heroscape, C3G, Heroclix, Marvel, DC, Kaiju, or any term you think might result in models you might want to use.

The controls for TTS are the standard FPS controls, WSAD for positional movement, and the arrow keys for camera direction.

Some of the Workshop mods will have cards or models in "bags" or boxes, and in order to pull what you want from them, right-click, select search, and you'll be able to choose what you want.

You can highlight multiple cards/models/markers/glyphs, right click one object and Save Object to then use that file to make teams or units for quick play.

Not all models will come preloaded at the correct size for Heroscape, but you can adjust the size of any card or model with the +/- keys.

The C3G mod has a selection of cards preloaded, along with some 2-D comic cutouts.
If the card you wish to use isn't in the mod, you can save the card from this site, and upload it to the game by choosing:
objects->components->cards->custom card
There's a lot of models across the TTS mods, but if there doesn't exist one of what you wish to play as, there's likely a good proxy.

When using Uncommon Heroes, you can right-click and select Color Tint, and choose a color that corresponds to one of the Uncommon Hero card back-templates from the C3G mod, or just a differing color of your choosing. It's not perfect, but you can also use something like the manhole model from the C3G mod as a base for the model, and Color Tint that.

One of the biggest issues is that Order Markers lay face down, because all users can swing the camera in any direction at any time, and look at anyone's OMs.

However, you can press shift-alt to double check the OM you are about to "reveal."
And if you're ever in the situation that an OM might need to be randomly selected from that card by the opponent, and worried your opponent is untrustworthy, and has shift-alted your OM's, you can designate OM's 1-X as Jack/Queen/King/Ace, place the appropriate cards in a deck, right-click shuffle, and have the opponent draw one,

Ladders aren't great, but I do believe there's a solution. I think it has something to do with making "joints" on the ladders, or making "planes" that the map can be adjusted to, but I've not looked into that enough.
So far, I've found some success right-clicking the object, unchecking grid and auto-raise, but it's imperfect, and I do hope to find a better solution in the future.

Last edited by toyhandle; December 13th, 2020 at 06:53 AM.
Old December 13th, 2020, 10:08 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for this. The part I haven't figured out is how to load a map? I know pre-built maps are out there, I have a mod with them, but I can't seem to put one on my game board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerHusband View Post
Great battle report. It’s nice to see my battle report format used by the Heroes. Great read for sure. It was nice to see secret units in the battle too. Table top simulator looks really cool. I’m going to have to figure out how it use it.
This is going to be a rough guide, but I hope its helpful:

After downloading TTS, search the Steam Workshop for Heroscape, C3G, Heroclix, Marvel, DC, Kaiju, or any term you think might result in models you might want to use.

The controls for TTS are the standard FPS controls, WSAD for positional movement, and the arrow keys for camera direction.

Some of the Workshop mods will have cards or models in "bags" or boxes, and in order to pull what you want from them, right-click, select search, and you'll be able to choose what you want.

You can highlight multiple cards/models/markers/glyphs, right click one object and Save Object to then use that file to make teams or units for quick play.

Not all models will come preloaded at the correct size for Heroscape, but you can adjust the size of any card or model with the +/- keys.

The C3G mod has a selection of cards preloaded, along with some 2-D comic cutouts.
If the card you wish to use isn't in the mod, you can save the card from this site, and upload it to the game by choosing:
objects->components->cards->custom card
There's a lot of models across the TTS mods, but if there doesn't exist one of what you wish to play as, there's likely a good proxy.

When using Uncommon Heroes, you can right-click and select Color Tint, and choose a color that corresponds to one of the Uncommon Hero card back-templates from the C3G mod, or just a differing color of your choosing. It's not perfect, but you can also use something like the manhole model from the C3G mod as a base for the model, and Color Tint that.

One of the biggest issues is that Order Markers lay face down, because all users can swing the camera in any direction at any time, and look at anyone's OMs.

However, you can press shift-alt to double check the OM you are about to "reveal."
And if you're ever in the situation that an OM might need to be randomly selected from that card by the opponent, and worried your opponent is untrustworthy, and has shift-alted your OM's, you can designate OM's 1-X as Jack/Queen/King/Ace, place the appropriate cards in a deck, right-click shuffle, and have the opponent draw one,

Ladders aren't great, but I do believe there's a solution. I think it has something to do with making "joints" on the ladders, or making "planes" that the map can be adjusted to, but I've not looked into that enough.
So far, I've found some success right-clicking the object, unchecking grid and auto-raise, but it's imperfect, and I do hope to find a better solution in the future.
Old December 13th, 2020, 10:25 AM

If you find a mod with a pre-built map, just save the game and then you can load that game and map in the future.

A3n actually put together a pretty sweet map generator with a dozen or so C3G competitive maps on it. Someone who has access to it on the Discord can share it with you some time if you ask. Then you just need to save it and you'll be able to use it any time you want. Just be careful: when you use it to generate a new map, it resets anything else you have out (figures, cards, etc.)!

Old December 13th, 2020, 10:38 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ok I'll check that out. The mod I have has 10 or 15 maps loaded on a board. I thought I could take 1 from it and move it to another game. I just have to sit around and fiddle with it. Last time I messed with it, I sat there for 10 minutes, accomplished nothing and moved on to the google app.
Old December 13th, 2020, 10:43 AM

Ah, I just have individual maps saved as separate games (and that map generator thingy). No idea how to pick up and move individual maps without their falling apart.

Old December 13th, 2020, 11:10 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Have you tried Galactus on TTS?
Old December 13th, 2020, 11:21 AM

I have not. Shouldn't be too hard, though. Just save the map as a different game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy