Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 23rd, 2022, 06:21 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Deadpool (III) - Playtesting

Yeah, I think I'm liking @tcglkn 's power more and more as the best option moving forward.
Quote:
MERC WITH A MOUTH
Opponents' figures attacking Deadpool with a normal attack roll one additional attack die but subtract one skull from whatever is rolled. After rolling defense dice for Deadpool against an opponent's normal attack, if he does not receive any wounds, you may roll one unblockable attack die against the attacking figure.
Another note; I think the last tests established that DP was not worth 300. Do we think he'd be worth 300 with these or similar improvements?
Old March 23rd, 2022, 06:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I do think that Merc with the Mouth is better so it’ll increase his value. Consistent healing will too. I’d probably make it just after taking a turn with Deadpool and not tie it to an OM. That way the move and range are affected during the turn. Otherwise that’s gonna feel like trinket text.
Old March 23rd, 2022, 06:37 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Quote:
"CRAP, I NEEDED THOSE"
Deadpool must subtract 1 from his Move and Range numbers for each Wound Marker on this card. Immediately after revealing an Order Marker on this card and moving normally with Deadpool, remove one Wound Marker from this card or two Wound Markers from this card if Deadpool ended his move unengaged.
So for the healing power, I think changing it from giving up move to making it so he reveals an OM would enable the Move subraction/"hobbling along" to come into play more often and it still gets across that he needs to be consciously attempting to heal. It also gives him a riskier brand of undead resilience, because he can heal an additional wound he would receive from an lea by being unengaged. This power more represents him getting his crap together after going ballistic and backing off to take a moment to recover before going after someone again. It also plays into his reduced range, because his options might be more limited if he does become unengaged.
Oh duh yeah, good point on the range. It shortens the power as well, which is good cause otherwise the card'll be looking a bit chunky.
Quote:
"CRAP, I NEEDED THOSE"
Deadpool must subtract 1 from his Move and Range numbers for each Wound Marker on this card. After taking a turn with Deadpool, remove one Wound Marker from this card, or two Wound Markers from this card if Deadpool is unengaged.
Alternatively the OM requirement could be for the two heals.
Quote:
"CRAP, I NEEDED THOSE"
Deadpool must subtract 1 from his Move and Range numbers for each Wound Marker on this card. After taking a turn with Deadpool, remove one Wound Marker from this card, or if an Order Marker was revealed on Deadpool this turn, remove two Wound Markers from this card
Old March 23rd, 2022, 06:43 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Healing two wounds per turn consistently is a lot. I’d probably just lean towards the simpler one wound version.
Old March 23rd, 2022, 07:11 PM

So the sleek and simple version then.
Quote:
"CRAP, I NEEDED THOSE"
Deadpool must subtract 1 from his Move and Range numbers for each Wound Marker on this card. After taking a turn with Deadpool, remove one Wound Marker from this card.
Old March 23rd, 2022, 07:35 PM
Tickle Pickle

Old March 23rd, 2022, 07:37 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think that version is the one I'd prefer.
Old March 23rd, 2022, 07:57 PM

So proposing these updates.
Quote:
NAME = DEADPOOL
SECRET IDENTITY = WADE WILSON

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = INSANE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 300

"ME FIRST!"
Start the game with the Glyph of Teleportation Belt on this card. Once per turn, if an enemy figure moves at least one space and ends its movement within clear sight of Deadpool, Deadpool may immediately use his Teleportation Belt as long as he is placed adjacent to that enemy figure. After placing him in this way, he must roll an unblockable attack die against all figures adjacent to him.

MERC WITH A MOUTH
Opponents' figures attacking Deadpool with a normal attack roll one additional attack die but subtract one skull from whatever is rolled. After rolling defense dice for Deadpool against an opponent's normal attack, if he does not receive any wounds, you may roll one unblockable attack die against the attacking figure.

"CRAP, I NEEDED THOSE"
Deadpool must subtract 1 from his Move and Range numbers for each Wound Marker on this card. After taking a turn with Deadpool, remove one Wound Marker from this card.
So overall healing is simplified, and Merc with a Mouth is much less of a bummer and overall quite good for him.
Old March 23rd, 2022, 08:06 PM
Tickle Pickle

Like those changes
Old March 23rd, 2022, 08:07 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, I like this direction. I'd move forward with this.
Old March 23rd, 2022, 08:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Those look like good changes. Good work, all.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 23rd, 2022, 08:17 PM

Updated the SP, what's the main difference between saying opponent's and enemy figures again, I'm seeing Spider-Man has "enemy figures".

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library