Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old January 14th, 2015, 07:16 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The HoSS Cantina

Star Wars Rebels is back!

Lando! And no more slingshot for Ezra!

Right on

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old January 14th, 2015, 01:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I have my DVR set to record the show and didn't realize I had missed the last episode until a few days ago. The one where he goes to the Jedi Temple and builds his lightsaber. Watched it yesterday, I enjoyed it quite a bit. A deeper look at the Jedi mythology.
Old January 14th, 2015, 02:51 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I have my DVR set to record the show and didn't realize I had missed the last episode until a few days ago. The one where he goes to the Jedi Temple and builds his lightsaber. Watched it yesterday, I enjoyed it quite a bit. A deeper look at the Jedi mythology.
They had a similar episode during The Clone Wars show.

EDIT: Found it. It's Season 5: Episode 6 called "The Gathering, Part 1". Part 2 ventures further into it.

The Rebels version was good, but due to more Jedi and further description, I thought the Clone Wars version was better.
Old January 15th, 2015, 06:24 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Georgia boy receives 'Star Wars' themed prosthetic arm

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 18th, 2015, 12:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

So it turns out that the out of scale figures they released into Walmart at the same time FFG released their Star Wars minis game are not the same scale. I've been staying away form the FFG set due to the Walmart ones not being the right scale for us. The FFG human sized minis look to be a fairly accurate 28mm scale though, while the one AT-ST figure I've seen looks smaller than it should be. If you are into painting minis though, the FFG mini game (Imperial Assault) may be worth checking out as you could then also use the minis for HoSS.
Old January 19th, 2015, 12:14 PM

Jdet is surprisingly tart

I wanted to say thanks to everyone for their work on this project. My wife and I played it for the first time yesterday afternoon, and we both enjoyed it more than normal heroscape (blasphemy I know).

Jdet is a MacDirk Warrior...
in the Garden of Horror...
Old January 19th, 2015, 01:51 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdet View Post
I wanted to say thanks to everyone for their work on this project. My wife and I played it for the first time yesterday afternoon, and we both enjoyed it more than normal heroscape (blasphemy I know).
Glad you enjoyed it! We are getting closer to releasing some more Empire Strikes Back designs and several Return of the Jedi designs are making their way through testing.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old January 19th, 2015, 06:22 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Alternate Star wars posters.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 19th, 2015, 06:51 PM

Cool posters, Rache...er..T-Spinny! I had seen the one with Luke and Leia swinging on the rope, but the other is new to me. Glad they went with a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away instead.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old January 20th, 2015, 10:46 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I hadn't seen either of those before. Year 3000 would have been stupid.

Leia in Go-Go Boots FTW!
Old January 22nd, 2015, 04:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Happy Birthday mac122.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 22nd, 2015, 07:40 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Happy Birthday mac122.
Happy Birthday mac!

You and I have the same birthday (I'm turning 46 today)!

WK

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape