Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old April 23rd, 2010, 05:37 PM

Agent Mike has disabled reputation
Re: Would Appreciate Some Help

You could maybe use the Shades of Bleakwood. I don't know too much about them, but they have the ability to possess your oponents pieces. Just amaging possessing Q9 for your army, he'd be screwed!!
Old April 25th, 2010, 08:58 PM

LazySoul4 Woo who?
Re: Would Appreciate Some Help

Well status report on the game played friday night. I ended up bringing:

Cyp & Sonya
Khosmut
AW
WoB
10th Reg x2
575pts

vs

Laglor
Q9
Glads x2
Blasts x2
570pts

The field is a custom one i made earlier that week that had a jungle mid section with the outsides snow covered mountains (pics will be up later). Managed to move out WoB and Khos on one side and AW with a squad of 10th. Round 2 moved Cyp down the mid under jungle cover as a distraction and was able to get him to move Q9 close enough to attack with AW with a roll of 19+1 and Q9 fell. Rest of the game was him trying to push offensive but had to play defence against the WoB who pounced 5 glads before any failed with the 10th providing cover. Cyp chilled Laglor and that was the game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion