Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

View Poll Results: Do these cards look and feel right
Right on 14 70.00%
ehh, maybe 6 30.00%
Don't quit your day job 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 27th, 2016, 10:18 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Update:9/10/16 trex's customs: Lotr-hobbit-ac cardblanks

I still follow HOF. I seen the adjustment but have been pretty busy. I may adjust the freerunner ability eventually. I may tweak him when I get back to making my own customs. There's plenty to do for HOSS right now though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 28th, 2016, 08:26 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Update:10/28/16 trex's customs: Frodo and the one ring

revised

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 04:48 AM.
Old October 28th, 2016, 08:49 PM
"like" happy

Update:10/28/16 trex's customs: FRODO, STING, THE ONE RING

revised

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 04:49 AM.
Old October 28th, 2016, 09:01 PM
"like" happy

Update:10/28/16 trex's customs: FRODO,BILBO,STING,TheONEring

revised

Old October 28th, 2016, 09:28 PM
"like" happy

Re: Update:10/28/16 trex's customs: FRODO, STING, THE ONE RI

Made some slight wording fixes to Sting, The one Ring, and Frodo cards.

Thoughts and Feedback very welcome. Haven't had a chance to try out these new creations.

EDIT: I wanted to change frodo from my last card because he doesn't really start with the ring of power. If any character I make will start with the One Ring, it would be gollum. After all, Bilbo takes it from him, and then passes it on to frodo. The reason I gave Frodo the Mithril shirt and not bilbo is because bilbo gets the mithril shirt close to the end of his journey, and passes it on to frodo, in which it helps frodo out time and again. Is Tricksy a personality? If anyone has it, its a hobbitses.

Old February 19th, 2017, 01:04 AM
"like" happy

Update:2-18-17 Trex's customs:Ogres/Hobgoblins/Half Orc

revised

Old April 1st, 2018, 12:19 AM
"like" happy

Re: Trex's customs:LOTR/ASSASSINS CREED

revised

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 04:50 AM.
Old April 1st, 2018, 12:51 AM
"like" happy

Re: Trex's customs:Update:3-31-18 LOTR/ASSASSINS CREED

revised

Old April 1st, 2018, 01:37 AM
"like" happy

revised

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Needed to add Gollum having Possession of the Ring at the Beginning of a game.
Old April 1st, 2018, 02:35 AM
"like" happy

revised

Old September 16th, 2018, 02:36 PM
"like" happy

Trex's customs:9/16/18 Attachment Ability/Weapon Ideas

I had been thinking about an idea that was Inspired by the Walking Dead All out War Miniatures game that could work pretty well with Heroscape. It also seems to be some what in line with C3G's Spell Cards that they came out with. It also seems that it could work great for my Assassin's Creed Project. It is similar to C3G Heroes that have a utility belt that allows them to pick certain glyphs from a glyph pool. The exception here is that the character can have as many of these added tools,weapons or abilities that can be drafted to them for an amount of points on the cards. Here is how the ones for walking dead look like that cost points towards your army cost total.

I'd really like to hear what you guys think about this. There would be a set of weapons and abilities that would be made for assassins specifically, but this idea could also transfer over to regular scape heroes as well as long as you put the specifics on the card. All these things could be costed compared to what they needed to be. They could fill out an army point total and add them to any specific figure as an attachment.

Old October 7th, 2018, 12:36 AM
"like" happy

Trex's customs:10/06/18 Republic Commandos

revised

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards