Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old October 23rd, 2022, 01:00 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Just a heads up, if/when people want to discuss the rep system, there's a sub-forum where those conversations historically happen (and with good reason): Scapers Online.
Everyone, I really can't stress enough that this is not the thread or the sub-forum for discussions of the rep system, either in general or specific terms. Please take that conversation to the appropriate threads, sub-forums, or private messages.
Old October 23rd, 2022, 02:24 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape: Age of Annihilation is here! Back it on Hasla

The *oldest* and most *guaranteed* way to get docks is to post about them.

Seriously. Ignore them or don’t, but just be quiet about them. Nobody cares and it’s never relevant.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 23rd, 2022, 03:49 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post

Seriously. Ignore them or don’t, but just be quiet about them. Nobody cares and it’s never relevant.
Apparently I need to post about Dok more.

I'm a big fan but still haven't gotten one of my own to play Heroscape with.
Old October 23rd, 2022, 05:54 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Quote:

Apparently I need to post about Dok more.

I'm a big fan but still haven't gotten one of my own to play Heroscape with.
I have, once. It’s deeply humbling. Good times.
Old October 23rd, 2022, 08:20 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

People running around telling people the equivalent to shut up by giving Neg Rep without tagging their name at the end is a troll move. Just gave a few of you guys pos rep to counter that bully type BS. If you're just discussing your stance on stuff regarding this haslab campaign and they don't agree with you, so what. Its Childish behavior at best and bullying behavior at worst. I hope all you guys can stop arguing, or getting salty about peoples different stances on the campaign. The point is, that, people have different tastes, wants, needs, for the stuff they get for the hobby. I'm not swimming in cash right now due to a bunch of medical bills I'm paying off. I could put the 250 dollars on a credit card, and pay it off as I go, but it doesn't suit me right now in my life. If there were different sets with stuff I wanted without others I'd do it. But since they aren't, I'll settle for not getting it. Its not a problem for me. If you come after me with neg rep for this humble post. Have some balls, and add your name . That way I can know you aren't friendly, and will make sure not to bother with you.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 23rd, 2022, 09:14 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Critical discussion of the campaign is fine. Whining about the rep system or bragging that you don’t care about some note you got has always been frowned upon. For as long as I’ve been on this forum.

Offer your critical thoughts about the campaign! Go for it.

Nobody wants to hear a public trial of the worthiness of a note attached to a rep boon or dock, though. That’s not the same.

If people have issues with how the site is run or how feedback is offered then take it up with the admins, elsewhere. Please.

Edit: and neg reps are supposed to be anonymous. That way they don’t turn into a needless tit for tat. The person who gets them is supposed to understand that, and either ignore the dock if it is meritless, or to consider it if it is not. That’s it.

= =
Old October 23rd, 2022, 09:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
If people have issues with how the site is run or how feedback is offered then take it up with the admins, elsewhere. Please.
I have.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 23rd, 2022, 09:25 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Excellent. I, too, have taken issues up with the admins. I went to the right place, did it there, and moved on.

= =
Old October 23rd, 2022, 09:44 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's a little early, but I'll probably be busy at work tomorrow and end up forgetting when it's the correct time to post such an appropriate reference.

Upset City Baby.
Old October 23rd, 2022, 09:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post
It's a little early, but I'll probably be busy at work tomorrow and end up forgetting when it's the correct time to post such an appropriate reference.

Halfway through the funding period, yes? Unless there's been a sudden boon of backers to carry us close to 4k.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 23rd, 2022, 10:01 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post

Halfway through the funding period, yes? Unless there's been a sudden boon of backers to carry us close to 4k.
Yes, halfway through the funding period. Might need two prayers to get that sudden boom lol.

Upset City Baby.
Old October 23rd, 2022, 10:04 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Technically, the halfway point is Monday morning, 7am Eastern, since this runs to midnight Eastern Nov. 15.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion