Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old May 2nd, 2020, 07:20 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Special Event: Bring the VCheese - R1 thru 05/02/20

Brak and I will be playing at 10Am CST tomorrow.

Upset city baby!

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 2nd, 2020, 08:06 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Brak and I will be playing at 10Am CST tomorrow.

Upset city baby!
Coming to a city near you!
Or not, I dunno. It'll be fun either way.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 09:54 PM

wumpis is surprisingly tart

Yeah As
boromir96 said we had a great game, as usual my Kursus rush didn't do a ton only killing one 10th Reg, and for a while after that it was just a slog as each army tried to take control of the middle, for a few turns it seemed like I was making some headway however boromir96 was able to trap my attack of goblin cutters and kill all of them letting him charge into my base. My last goblin cutters slowly but surely got picked off and there was only so much my Incendiborgs could do before going down. Kudos to boromir96 for taking me down, I was feeling retty confident with my army but he figured out how to stop them and outplayed me, great game!
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:24 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That's all she wrote for me, lol. Good game with Boromir. Zetti's ain't so overpowered after all. The Big bad wolf got a good hit on Raelin anyway.

I'm happy for my title. It's more than I expected for my first tournament/first time playing with pros. I don't need a consolation match if there's plans for another round of those, but I'll definitely be playing more online matches for sure after I watch a few more 10 points under video to really get a better visualization of online maps compared to real life.

Thanks for having me in the tourney. I'll be bringing some A rated units next time for sure hahaha.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:25 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My Raelin backed 10th pretty much rolled through Brak's Deathwings. It was a tough matchup for him, and right off the bat my dice were clearly better and I was able to take out a few DWs with 2/2 skulls and 1/6 shields. Arktos was able to charge in and get 3 early wounds on Raelin, but immediately after was tied up by the 10th and couldn't do much else. DWs kinda zipped around and plinked away at the 10th but I was able to space out well enough and engage and bayonet to prevent any explosions. Van Nessing came out at the end and toook out a couple 10th and put one more wound on Raelin before falling. The last DW suicided himself to kill a 10th and end the game. Props to Brak for bringing such a cool/cheeseless army and doing as well as he did. Upset City Baby!

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:55 PM
Upset City Baby!

Thanks for the kind words. Yeah, the well spaced out tens, plus with their melee boosting abilities made it so hard to find any bombings worth taking, especially being out numbered and out ranged. I mainly came for fun, and the Extra Turner and Hooch pun was too good not to use them. I'm glad I don't play like a total noob.... maybe just a partial one lol.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 03:30 PM

XThorSavageX knows what's in an order marker XThorSavageX knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS Special Event: Bring the VCheese - Signups through 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
You can view the bracket on Challonge HERE.

We decided to push the byes to round 2 to get people playing as quickly as possible. Two of the second round bye recipients face off so they will actually just jump to round 3.
My computer might be slow but this racket might need updating.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 04:22 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dysole & I are starting @ 5:30 pm EST today
Old May 3rd, 2020, 07:46 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

Apparently huddle in the start zone is a valid strategy to beat knights with. Alastair didn't do much and I was able to keep plinking off knights. Good game Chris Perkins.

~Dysole, destroying more brackets including her own
Old May 3rd, 2020, 08:32 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@Shiftrex I'm on whenever you're ready.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 3rd, 2020, 08:47 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

We're starting now.

EDIT:
Well that was a tough one most of the way through, but Nilf was doing Nilf stuff and some careful placement and positioning kept Nilf from avoiding ever being engaged or taking any wounds from attacks. That said, Shiftrex was able to get 4 wounds on Raelin in one turn early on, which got me really worried, but I was able to clear his frontline the next turn to give me some breathing room. He still had plenty left to fight back, but after that, it was all about kiting back and forth and Nilf was quite efficient at keeping limited attacks from getting in. Greenies and even MW's pulled their weight through this one.

Great game, you had me sweating there for a bit.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; May 3rd, 2020 at 10:40 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:55 PM

Re: OHS Special Event: Bring the VCheese - Signups through 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by XThorSavageX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
You can view the bracket on Challonge HERE.

We decided to push the byes to round 2 to get people playing as quickly as possible. Two of the second round bye recipients face off so they will actually just jump to round 3.
My computer might be slow but this racket might need updating.
Yes...yes it does.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events