Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old August 18th, 2022, 09:49 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Washington/Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
I have access to the Scandinavian community hall in Junction City, I was hoping to host a NHSD event there for those who’d be interested. It would be less crowded than any of our houses and it has a kitchen. Below is the venue details.

https://junctioncityscandia.org/rentals-reservations/
Oh that would be pretty cool! I'm certainly up for the change in venue so I don't have to find enough chairs and tables at my place haha. I don't imagine we'll want to do 2 competing events since there are only so many of us. Of course it's a longer trek for the northern folk. Also, I'd be happy to throw my name in the hat for a rotating schedule. I'd love to have more events especially now as more folks potentially emerge from the woodwork.
If Nomad and Longy don’t have an event running I’d be happy to see if we could host your nhsd event at the hall if you’d like.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old August 19th, 2022, 08:33 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Late October sounds great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 21st, 2022, 10:30 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

New event up in the Events section. I'm going to do it in Salem again just for my own logistical reasons, but would love to still play at that Scandinavian hall in Junction City at some point, because that sounds pretty cool. Hope you can all make it!
Old September 22nd, 2022, 11:03 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
New event up in the Events section. I'm going to do it in Salem again just for my own logistical reasons, but would love to still play at that Scandinavian hall in Junction City at some point, because that sounds pretty cool. Hope you can all make it!
New Event

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 4th, 2022, 04:31 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Not gonna make an actual event for this, but I thought I'd at least ping @obfuscatedhippo and @Nomad that I'm having some people out for a day of RiSkape tomorrow (Wednesday) up in Mount Vernon. PM me if you want to come join in the fun and I'll send you the address. At my family's cabin so I probably won't give the address to folks I haven't interacted with in person before, unless they have a glowing recommendation from someone I have.

Good to be back in the state. Hope to see y'all soon with new 'Scape when the time comes.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 6th, 2022, 01:08 AM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I had a great time at the secret gamers cabin with Goomonkey. Hopefully we can get together for gaming on a somewhat monthly basis since it seems that we have the same days available.

It was also my first time using any C3V. I've liked the idea for awhile, just never got any of it myself. Mostly because I don't get to play nearly as much as I used to. It was my first time playing Heroscape at all in about a year.

Last edited by Cyborgs Gaming; October 6th, 2022 at 01:10 AM. Reason: more comments
Old October 7th, 2022, 07:50 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Very glad you made it out, lafleur! I hope we're not too far north for more to join in on the next one. Having a monthly should let us set up better for tournament/casual/RiSkape maps that are actually relevant. Here's hoping we can make that happen in November!

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 10th, 2022, 02:14 PM

randum is surprisingly tart

Hello everyone! I'm living in Spokane, WA and if anyone else is around the area and wants to meet up for Heroscape (I don't have the game anymore unfortunately) or other board games, let me know!
Old October 14th, 2022, 04:14 PM
On vacation...

Hey all, I've been thinking about the potential Mount Vernon Monthly and might want to plan that for the second Wednesday in November. @lafleurhero @Nomad and @obfuscatedhippo are obviously high up on the guest list, and maybe this is early enough to get some more faces, new or old. My spot should accommodate everyone, especially if people from Everett or south of there can carpool.

If the second Wednesday sounds good we could make an actual event for it with, like, start times and all that.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 15th, 2022, 12:42 AM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The 2nd Wednsday next month is almost certainly a go for me. I had a great time last time and stayed a lot longer than expected.

I had intended on having a Halloween party/game night featuring King of Tokyo/New York with my new Costume expansion. It's a pretty quick game that could involve multiple rounds and still have time for several other games. My house just simply isn't going to be ready to have guests over before Halloween though, so I'd like to bring and play that, especially if you have a larger guest turnout. The more the merrier in that game and even though it is normally capped at 6 players, with my expansions I can actually play quite a bit more.
Old October 17th, 2022, 07:20 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Hey all, I've been thinking about the potential Mount Vernon Monthly and might want to plan that for the second Wednesday in November. @lafleurhero @Nomad and @obfuscatedhippo are obviously high up on the guest list, and maybe this is early enough to get some more faces, new or old. My spot should accommodate everyone, especially if people from Everett or south of there can carpool.

If the second Wednesday sounds good we could make an actual event for it with, like, start times and all that.

Sorry Dr.Goo. I can't do Wednesdays with my work schedule. I am only open on weekends (and vacations).
Old October 18th, 2022, 06:30 PM
On vacation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Sorry Dr.Goo. I can't do Wednesdays with my work schedule. I am only open on weekends (and vacations).
If you have a Wednesday for vacation in November I'm guessing it'll be too close to Thanksgiving not to have conflicts, too. I should be fairly free on weekends once October (Stalker Farms) is over but I think Lafleur is pretty limited to Wednesdays.

If you set something up on a weekend in November I'll try to make it, otherwise I'll plan on something late in December so you'll be off midweek... Although it looks like Sulstice is on a Wednesday so the one that would work for me is in the week between, on the 28th. That's way too far out for me to actually plan around at this point, of course.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers