Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old March 17th, 2016, 07:59 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NCAA Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarath View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Purdue just ruined my chance for a perfect bracket. How do you blow a lead like that and then fail to score at the end of regulation and both over times when you had the ball and enough time for the final shot?
I don't know but I'm glad they did.
Congrats to you belgy. Sorry it was at the expense of my alma mater. I can't say it was shocking. They held a 16 point lead against Michigan State and a 19 point lead against Iowa in games earlier this year that they blew. The endgame was all atound atrocious (although the back to back 3s by Little Rock to force OT were pretty difficult shots) in the Purdue just didn't have any go to players on offense that have a killer instinct and they weren't making their 3s today.
Old March 17th, 2016, 08:02 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Even though Little Rock plays in the Sun Belt they are a pretty good team. I watched them play a few weeks ago when the clenched the regular season Sun Belt title. They are solid. I don't know if they will beat Iowa St. but I do think they have a good chance. Iowa St. had better not overlook the Trojans. A couple of Little Rock's key players had an off game today to boot.
Old March 17th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Oh Purdue. Why do you hurt me so?

My bracket is OEA1. No longer perfect.
Old March 18th, 2016, 04:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Well I'm out of the running after going 14-2 on day 1 and being 18-3 right now. That 3rd loss is a killer for me though. Good luck everyone else.
Old March 18th, 2016, 05:47 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Wow Michigan St. lost to Mid. Tennessee?!? Bracket totally busted!!
Old March 21st, 2016, 08:59 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Wow. That Northern Iowa game. Feel really bad for those kids. The press conference was really hard to watch and I'm not sure they should have made them go out there.
Old March 21st, 2016, 01:00 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Wow. That Northern Iowa game. Feel really bad for those kids. The press conference was really hard to watch and I'm not sure they should have made them go out there.
I know the feeling of blowing a game... I was 0-6 from the line in overtime during a highschool game and we ended up losing.

The next game I went 10-10 from the line, bounce back!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 28th, 2016, 09:09 AM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Look who is back on top...

3/4 of the Final Four picked!

Old April 2nd, 2016, 08:17 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Well, with Oklahoma out, it looks like either UNC wins the championship or Kinseth wins the pool. Win-win situation
Old April 26th, 2016, 09:41 AM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

I'm still in recovery...

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old April 26th, 2016, 09:46 AM

2 Time defending Champion

Old March 13th, 2017, 01:36 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

2017 Bracket Time!!

Can anyone stop @Kinseth ??? He has won both Heroscapers NCAA brackets.....

@vegietarian18
@ScapeRaider
@belgarath
@Yodaking
@OrcElfArmyOne
@El T
@spidysox
@CrazyTankster
@Yodaking
@superfrog
@Deroche
@Chris Perkins
@Dysole
@El T
@Not User Name

I restarted the Group for our third year...I think you can just click on this link and sign up.

http://games.espn.com/tournament-cha...oupID%3D535789

Group: Heroscapers NCAA Frenzy

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV