Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old September 11th, 2010, 11:06 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
New York City Scaping

NEW YORK CITY SCAPING

Continuous Monthly Sessions

I'm hosting continuous monthly Scape Sessions at my place in Brooklyn Heights, which is conveniently located close to almost all subways and accessible by car. Our group lives several boroughs, and we rotate running custom scenarios.

We Own It All, and in Multiples. We Scape in many, many forms, from Classic to D&D to Customs and Supers, from teams to free for alls, from tournament sized boards to the usual 30 x 20 hex large sized maps. Our core Gang of Four are well known site members.

(Edit: Its 11/15, and we're still here!)

PM me and we'll discuss whether you'd like to come over and play!

Last edited by chas; January 23rd, 2019 at 11:36 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2019, 11:32 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: New York City Scaping

Just giving this thread a bump up! Its 1/19 and we're still Scaping monthly, as we have been for 11 years. Give us a buzz here or PM me. To check out our adventures, just click on my signature line!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers