Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old November 16th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

I kind of want to get a Netflix, AoS crossover, and then a Ghost Rider Netflix show. Then I'll hope for a TV, Netflix, silver screen crossover.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old November 21st, 2016, 01:51 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Bong Joon-ho’s “Snowpiercer” will be adapted for the small screen, Variety has learned. TNT has ordered a pilot for a “Snowpiercer” series, based on the 2014 film, from Tomorrow Studios. Josh Friedman will serve as executive producer and writer-showrunner.

The film, which won heaps of critical acclaim, imagines a world in which what remains of humanity lives aboard a train that endlessly circles a frozen Earth, with a brutal caste system enforced through which car a person inhabits. “‘Snowpiercer’ has one of the most original concepts to hit the screen in the last decade, and it’s one that offers numerous opportunities for deeper exploration in a series format,” said Sarah Aubrey, executive vice president of original programming for TNT. “We look forward to expanding TNT’s relationship with Tomorrow Studios and their take on a world where humanity is pushed to the extreme.”

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 24th, 2016, 10:25 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Happy Thanksgiving C3G.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 25th, 2016, 04:30 PM

Attention.

I am seeking the assistance of C3G members and users to help to contribute to the Heroscape Codex. They would really like strategy articles about C3G designs.
Reviews, How to Play, How to Defeat, ect.

Great way to spread the C3G love.

Anyone interested?

- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 28th, 2016, 03:40 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Attention.

I am seeking the assistance of C3G members and users to help to contribute to the Heroscape Codex. They would really like strategy articles about C3G designs.
Reviews, How to Play, How to Defeat, ect.

Great way to spread the C3G love.

Anyone interested?
If all goes as planned (see Heroscape Traveller), I should be able to produce an article [at least one] from playing Raid on the New Hindenburg!

Old November 29th, 2016, 08:13 AM

Awesome.

I will pass that on.

Thank you!

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 2nd, 2016, 08:15 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I've got a spare code for a digital copy of the new Venom #1, which can be redeemed at Marvel.com/redeem. First-come, first-served. FCMBCPFDB0TF.

The issue is a decent start, but as a character pitch (Venom has a new host and it's a completely new character) it's not hugely exciting. Sandoval's got a cool art style for Venom, though, so I'm willing to recommend the book just for that.
Old December 4th, 2016, 04:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Okay, so who is making the baby Groot card for C3G?
Old December 7th, 2016, 08:31 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Man, I'm excited for that. Love all the classic Marvel Cosmic stuff (here's looking at Mantis) that they're continuing to work in.

We should be getting our first Spidey trailer soon, too. I'm not too worked up about that one yet, but a good trailer could win me over.
Old December 9th, 2016, 01:00 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I don't know if anyone here is in the facebook Heroscape group, but someone there posted a rules question about a Bane card they had bought, I think, on e-bay. It was not a C3G card, but it was very very obviously based on the C3G card (as in, there's a 99.9999% chance that the person who made that card had read the C3G card first).

Not sure what, if anything, should be done about this stuff, but it's kinda not cool for someone to copy a C3G design and then sell it for a profit.
Old December 9th, 2016, 01:18 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I don't know if anyone here is in the facebook Heroscape group, but someone there posted a rules question about a Bane card they had bought, I think, on e-bay. It was not a C3G card, but it was very very obviously based on the C3G card (as in, there's a 99.9999% chance that the person who made that card had read the C3G card first).

Not sure what, if anything, should be done about this stuff, but it's kinda not cool for someone to copy a C3G design and then sell it for a profit.
We've tried contacting ebay in the past but that was useless. I feel bad for the poor sap that paid for something that he could have printed off for free from here. I hope someone pointed that person to this site so he doesn't waste his money anymore.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 9th, 2016, 01:24 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Yes, I did give him a link the the C3G books.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape