Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old March 31st, 2015, 07:46 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Ebay "deal of the day"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutherford82 View Post
I just ordered a full Wave 9 set from Left Hand Miniatures for $98. We'll see if that's too good to be true!
Thats as much as I paid for my Wave 4 set years ago, turns out, It wasn't that bad because now I have cloned most of them for pennies on the dollar with greenstuff and instant mold.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 31st, 2015, 10:58 PM

Rutherford82 Woo who?
Cloning and Repainting

I'm just getting into miniature painting because of Descent. How do you clone heroscape miniatures with green stuff (i use milliput, would that work).
Old April 1st, 2015, 12:44 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Cloning and Repainting

Quote:
I'm just getting into miniature painting because of Descent. How do you clone heroscape miniatures with green stuff (i use milliput, would that work).
Check out my custom sculpts and repaints link in my thread in my signature, also there are some tutorials by Filthy the clown, (also have a link in my thread for his thread.)...Also, there is some good stuff out there on youtube. Instant mold is what I use for my greenstuff sandwich molds. Not sure about the milliput stuff, never used it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 1st, 2015, 06:05 PM

Rutherford82 Woo who?

I don't have the skills yet to sculpt, but in about a year, I should be competent enough to paint minis custom sculpted minis.
Old April 2nd, 2015, 08:38 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I just ordered a full Wave 9 set from Left Hand Miniatures for $98. We'll see if that's too good to be true!
Now that is a good deal.

Online HS record: 5-5 after two events
Live HS record: 4-2 2nd place after one event
Old April 2nd, 2015, 10:36 PM

Justin The Critic is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
Today I won a NIB Axegrinders and Repulsors for 69.48. Too much?
Not at all I spent $66 on a NIB Braves and Brawlers. I love Mittens and the Venocs, but my scout army needed range. I love the sculpts of the gladiator heroes but they didn't have the play ability without a common squad, so after years of drooling and dreaming I caved.

If you can accept losing, you can't win -
Vince Lombardi
Old April 2nd, 2015, 11:58 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin The Critic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
Today I won a NIB Axegrinders and Repulsors for 69.48. Too much?
Not at all I spent $66 on a NIB Braves and Brawlers. I love Mittens and the Venocs, but my scout army needed range. I love the sculpts of the gladiator heroes but they didn't have the play ability without a common squad, so after years of drooling and dreaming I caved.
Wave 9 is just too fun to not have plenty of.
Old April 26th, 2015, 08:52 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Okay, I realize this thread is sarcastic and was created to point out ridiculously high asking prices, but I spotted a legitimate deal and didn't know where else to post it. I am not affiliated with the seller; I just know that if I still needed G'nators I would have snapped this up in a heartbeat.

eBay Gorillinators NO CARD Buy It Now $4 plus $5 shipping

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old April 26th, 2015, 09:30 AM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heroscape-pr...item541dacd75c

Never seen these unpainted Heroscape figures before. If legit, they could be a cool addition.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old April 26th, 2015, 02:52 PM

Rutherford82 Woo who?

I saw a new in box Aquilla's Alliance sell for $239 a couple days ago on ebay. I bid a couple times on it, but, decided I'd rather try for a craigslist sale of one.
Old April 27th, 2015, 12:17 AM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy412 View Post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-10-Pcs-D...3D271823898698

That's a unit of Deathknights, Deathchasers and Mezzodemons. Plus a Master of the Hunt, Eltahale and Evar Scarcarver for $14. Seems too good to be true, guess I'll see.
Just received the shipment, this seller is legit.

Online HS record: 5-5 after two events
Live HS record: 4-2 2nd place after one event
Old April 27th, 2015, 01:07 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I saw a new in box Aquilla's Alliance sell for $239 a couple days ago on ebay. I bid a couple times on it, but, decided I'd rather try for a craigslist sale of one.
I remember getting decently lucky and getting that set for $116 a couple years ago.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales