Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old November 7th, 2013, 06:26 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Porkins' Trade List - 12 December 2017

I've got too much of the standard terrain (grass, rock, sand, and snow). If you are interested in buying some, send me a PM with what you are looking for.

I've got comic book character figures for sale. Most are rebased with asphalt base stickers on Impact Miniatures bases. Comic figures are $1 per figure. Also available are 4x Sentinels and Master Mold (4x Iron Man action figures plus a giant Iron Man). All are based on Heroscape peanut bases with asphalt sticker, $20 for the set.

There are a few figures there that are not on any base. If you're interested in any of those, I can put them on the black base with asphalt sticker.

Payments will be via Paypal or Venmo. Buyer pays shipping.

For Sale

Sold stuff (mostly here in case I want to remember it)
The items in the spoiler are NOT for sale; they have all been SOLD. They are GONE!! Don't ask if they are available!!!
Spoiler Alert!

Trade History (people I've had positive trades with)
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Porkins; November 7th, 2023 at 11:53 AM.
Old November 12th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Porkins' Tradelist 11/7/2013

Do you have any idea on your prices for the following? I'm on a bit of a tight budget, but I'm trying to expand my collection.

DW7000
Concan
Eldgrim
MC agents
Ninjas
Kaemon Awa
Sir Dupis
Theracus
Kee-mo-shi
Old November 12th, 2013, 09:35 AM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Porkins' Tradelist 11/7/2013

I added Auggies Buy Prices into the OP.
Old November 16th, 2013, 07:10 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Porkins' Tradelist 11/12/2013

PM sent.
Old December 1st, 2013, 10:39 AM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Great trade with Porkins! Everything was packaged well and the figures and cards were in great shape. He shipped right after I sent pay pal. Great trade, thanks!!
Old December 16th, 2013, 11:09 AM

Sale ended.

Last edited by Porkins; January 8th, 2014 at 02:11 PM.
Old March 13th, 2014, 11:13 AM

I want to move this stuff out of my closet. If there is something you are interested in, but don't like the price, PM me and we can discuss.
Old May 20th, 2014, 12:13 PM

Zarklin knows what's in an order marker Zarklin knows what's in an order marker

Great Transaction with Porkins
Old May 20th, 2014, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarklin View Post
Great Transaction with Porkins
Likewise!
Old August 29th, 2014, 03:41 PM

Updated the OP with a bunch of super hero figures, SW minis (some usable for released HoSS cards) and Transformers.
Old October 27th, 2014, 07:49 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Porkins' Tradelist 8/29/2014

Great trade with Porkins, as always
Old February 11th, 2015, 11:01 PM

Re: Porkins' Tradelist 8/29/2014

Prices updated and I added a few things. Auggies Buy Prices have come down since I made this list, especially on Raknar's Vision figures which came WAAAY down.

Please take a look and send me a PM if you are the least bit interested and we can figure something out. I mostly want to get these gone out of my closet. If I don't hear from anyone soon, I'll probably just send them to Auggie.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades