Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old January 23rd, 2008, 08:32 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
A mortar squad that only works with a scout figure. Comes packaged together with one mortar (little Vietnam-era ones with the tube, two legs and they drop the shell in and it goes off) and a squad of Vietnam-era scouts armed only with light pistols. The mortar could have an ability that allows only the scouts it comes with specifically to take a turn before it. Also, an indirect fire attack with a huge range, but requires a Scout (the guys it came with or pre-existing snakes and such) to be able to see the target.

A two-figure piece Changeling (think Beorn from the Hobbit) one figure represents a human with some sort of a range attack (crossbow maybe?) while the other figure is like a bear with a really high attack. For a special ability it can change forms, either automatically, or with a roll of the D20. Different move, attack, defense, and range for the forms, but with the same life.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old January 23rd, 2008, 08:36 PM

DeathWalker (big number) has disabled reputation
A super-sized seven hex figure or a moving base.

How do you get a signature???
Old January 23rd, 2008, 08:46 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
I had originally posted this over on the "Official Wizards Feedback Thread" and I think it sort of got lost in the crowd of posts. I was not really expecting a response from WotC. I just wanted to point out that many Heroscape units are taken from Earth history and it's one of the cooler aspects of the game:

I for one would like to see a continuation (or increase) of the inclusion of historical figures in future releases. While the fantasy and science fiction elements of the game are central to it's premise it would be great to see more historical figures; such as (for example) American Civil War (blue/grey) or Zulu War (Colonial British troops and Zulu warriors). This might be a way to bring Heroscape under the radar of traditional wargamers. If this is done, however, these waves should always contain figures from the two opposing sides. I've waited a long time for British American Revolution figures to fight against my 4th Mass Line. I think it would also be great to be able to recreate parts of the battle of Rorke's Drift, or 1st Manassas. Unique heros could possibly be figures out of history such as General Robert E. Lee or Lieutenant Bromhead. I'm sure many members of this site could propose other historical figures.

Many people on this site will complain against what they call Squadscape. I for one happen to think squads are very important to the game and I only hope that traditional historical figures and the figures they fought against will continue to be incorporated.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 08:46 PM

Utgar's little fiend has disabled reputation
The BEST EVER figures to make, without a doubt, no way anything could be better, the Valkyrie themselves. They could have HUGE bonuses to units from their armies, and just be incredibly powerful, larger, cooler looking kyrie figures. And, of course, the ability to summon any of their units to them. And hey, pull in terrain, how about each one comes with a welspring?

Yes I am. But the real question is, why aren't you?
Old January 23rd, 2008, 09:22 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utgar's little fiend
The BEST EVER figures to make, without a doubt, no way anything could be better, the Valkyrie themselves. They could have HUGE bonuses to units from their armies, and just be incredibly powerful, larger, cooler looking kyrie figures. And, of course, the ability to summon any of their units to them. And hey, pull in terrain, how about each one comes with a welspring?
That actually would be a pretty awful idea. One, it doesn't make sense. Why would you risk your life in a battle when others can fight for you? Two, that would effectively mean the end of heroscape. Three, they would probably be overpowered. I don't see a need for them.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old January 23rd, 2008, 09:25 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody the Marro Stinger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utgar's little fiend
That actually would be a pretty awful idea. One, it doesn't make sense. Why would you risk your life in a battle when others can fight for you? Two, that would effectively mean the end of heroscape. Three, they would probably be overpowered. I don't see a need for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 11:17 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjib
15. Sharks with lasers on their heads

I guess no one else got the Austin Powers reference Kenjib

Here you go..

Old January 23rd, 2008, 11:28 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
1)Spitting Vipers--common squad, scouts!
2) Vydar Kyrie.
3) Longbowman for Jandar/Knights
4) Protectors of Ullar--the kyrie w/ crossbows in the Journal
5) Elementals (Earth, Fire, Wind & Water)
6) The Samurai Calvary rumored on the official website.
7) War elephant

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 23rd, 2008, 11:34 PM

Novelist432 has disabled reputation
1. Mini dragon squad
2. Onyx viper Hero
3. A guy with an anime sized huge sword
4. An actual giant robot, it is pathetic that the biggest robot in scape is only like a little bit taller than a man. We need a Jotun sized robot.
5. More 2 person squads.
6. Halo
7. More dragons
8. More wolves
9. A slow soulborg on treads, maybe DW1,2, or 3,K.
10. Gator people
11. Bird guys from the vipers bio
12. Orc on wooly mammoth
That is all I can think of for now. Monster from cloverfield is a great idea, so are the sharks with fricken laser beams attached to their heads.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 11:51 PM

boogle has disabled reputation
A one winged Kyrie warrior who follows no general.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 11:53 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Mighty Thor. Read the first post in this thread. I don't want to see you posting here again.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old January 24th, 2008, 02:05 AM

Thordain has disabled reputation
1. Texas Rangers (armed and on horseback, obviously)
2. Samurai Calvary (Maybe wielding zanbatos that give a huge figure bonus)
3. Kyrie common squads for the other three generals
4. A resculpt of Einar's dragon so it's Asian and not European, or a new Asian dragon (Utgar has two, why can't Einar?)
5. Gladiator squad
6. Super Sentai/Power Rangers parody/homage figures? Please?
7. Not a figure, but maybe a Japanese castle set, or a soulborg factory?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion