Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 11th, 2008, 01:23 PM

Fatespuppet has disabled reputation
Finally got around to counting mine. I have 422.

This is not the path I thought.
This is not the place I sought.
This is not the dream I bought,
just a fever of fate I've caught.
Old January 11th, 2008, 01:36 PM

Wiet is surprisingly tart
I bought another RTTFF, so put me at 100!

BTW, I'm guessing customs don't count? I mean, I've made two customs out of Dreamblade figures with a nice printed out Card and glued to an official HS-base.

Hmm, come to think of it: does that mean the original figures don't count anymore (with their bases cut off)? Still 100 then
Old January 11th, 2008, 05:13 PM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiet
BTW, I'm guessing customs don't count? I mean, I've made two customs out of Dreamblade figures with a nice printed out Card and glued to an official HS-base.

Does that mean the original figures don't count anymore (with their bases cut off)? Still 100 then
Customs don't count. No not at all. There will be a custom figure count thread when I decide to get around to it. As for baseless figures? They're out too. My rule, "If you can't play it in a tournament, then it don't count."

"Duplicate Figures," go ahead and count those as well. If you have like 8 master sets, that means you can have an 8 player game where everybody has a Raelin. It's legal in a tournament setting, so it's legal in my list. Besides, HSL told me so.

"Marro Hive," it is a figure. It can be drafted and placed into your starting zone or a specified place on the map. Unlike the fortress door, that is an object that somebody controls simply because they are standing on a specific hex at the time. Or the Marvel wall. A pointless object that can be knocked down, when it costs so much less time to just walk around the thing. (That last bit about the wall is my own personal opinion. It may have it's uses, but not much use can be gained from the terrain from Marvel.)

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old January 11th, 2008, 05:19 PM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord
My collection.

10 RotV, 1 SotM, 8 FOTAK, 6 RTTFF, 3 VW, 2 TT, all of wave one plus an extra 1 grut set and an extra 2 romans. I have all of wave two plus an extra 8 knights an extra two minions and an extra two wolves. I have all of wave three. I have all of wave four. I have all of wave five plus an extra nakita set. I have all of wave 6 plus an extra 3 zombies, an extra two imperium and an extra 2 shades. I have all of wave seven. I have Orm's Return and Raknars Visions. I have all the FB's. And a second Ornak and two extra Gilberts. And the EOV.
It's not my job to figure out what your count is. That is entirely up to you. That is why you find this "Need to know how many figures you have? Check Here" at the top of the thread. You figure the number, then I'll post it.

Note: I see that you have the Fortress listed. This is not a count of how many sets you have. Just figures. Thanks for taking the time to write it all out though.

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old January 11th, 2008, 05:25 PM

Update.

Old January 11th, 2008, 06:03 PM

Wiet is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorgophlats
As for baseless figures? They're out too.
Ai, this means I'm not up to 100, but down to 98
Old January 11th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
I added 25 today.

Please update me to 735.
Old January 11th, 2008, 11:35 PM

Sphere knows what's in an order marker Sphere knows what's in an order marker
I prefer to total mine without counting duplicate uniques, but that's just me.
Old January 12th, 2008, 03:56 AM

Update

Old January 12th, 2008, 04:10 AM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
I've got 546 now!

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old January 12th, 2008, 06:27 AM

ivangelion has disabled reputation
please update me to 491
Old January 12th, 2008, 06:47 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
In my playing count I have 463

In my possession though I have 933

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion