Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old July 30th, 2018, 01:40 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
D&D boards

I've been making boards for our regular D&D games. But after the game, these boards have no value to our group. I'd be interested in selling them so others can enjoy them as well.

Is there a market for this?

Would anyone actually buy them?

What do you think?

Old July 30th, 2018, 02:54 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: D&D boards

That is very high quality! I think you could find somebody to buy them for sure if they all look that good. Maybe ask around on a D&D forum?
Old July 30th, 2018, 03:19 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
That is very high quality! I think you could find somebody to buy them for sure if they all look that good. Maybe ask around on a D&D forum?

Thanks! This is just one sample I had pics of.

I figured I'd start here on this forum, since this is where I began my journey back into gaming. I have a soft spot for Heroscapers!
Old July 30th, 2018, 10:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

They look super cool! I might be interested in something like that if it were based on a hex grid rather than a square one. Heroscape's on hexes, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 31st, 2018, 12:25 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I've seen your work in person, and I would recommend. I always like seeing your stuff.
Old July 31st, 2018, 07:32 AM

Thanks Minivann!

How about this:
Does anyone know where I might post these? Is anyone a member of a D&D forum?

(by these, I mean I have more than I posted here, and will going forward)
Old July 31st, 2018, 07:42 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Etsy?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 31st, 2018, 03:07 PM

Mr. Wayne,

Not a whole lot on Etsy, I'm surprised. Mostly it's modular type stuff, not complete boards/maps.

Man, I just don't want these to go to waste.
Old July 31st, 2018, 03:39 PM

That doesn't necessarily mean there's no demand for it, just that there's no supply.

Old July 31st, 2018, 05:58 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
Thanks Minivann!

How about this:
Does anyone know where I might post these? Is anyone a member of a D&D forum?

(by these, I mean I have more than I posted here, and will going forward)
Facebook DND groups? A bunch of them out there and could also get someone nearby to pick them up for the right price. Also, good to see more of your work on here and see you stop by. Your works were some of the ones that inspired me to start what I do.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 2nd, 2018, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Facebook DND groups? A bunch of them out there and could also get someone nearby to pick them up for the right price. Also, good to see more of your work on here and see you stop by. Your works were some of the ones that inspired me to start what I do.
Thanks TRex!
Old August 2nd, 2018, 07:00 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
Quote:
Thanks TRex!
Yeah you bet. Lots of folks out there that would love your builds. I build quite a bit of stuff like what your doing now supplemented by my 3d printer. I love gridless games most because of the freedom it allows the artist to work by.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions