Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old May 7th, 2018, 12:06 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Not only are there dinosaurs, but they also used their walnut sized brains to decide that they needed to wear clothes!
Old May 8th, 2018, 07:07 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Not only are there dinosaurs, but they also used their walnut sized brains to decide that they needed to wear clothes!
Actually, those are the Saurian race of intelligent reptile characters

These are the dinosaurs, though these are someone else's, as I didn't get them yet.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 8th, 2018, 07:54 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Wow, paint jobs are amazing! Are these wet blended or many layers of drybrush? (or maybe you don't know since you didn't paint these...)
Old May 8th, 2018, 08:00 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Wow, paint jobs are amazing! Are these wet blended or many layers of drybrush? (or maybe you don't know since you didn't paint these...)
Just from looking at it. I dont see any wetblending in there. It looks like drybrush or airbrush.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 8th, 2018, 11:37 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Just from looking at it. I dont see any wetblending in there. It looks like drybrush or airbrush.
Not sure, but if they tried to wetblend, the transitions seem pretty crisp and not so much blended. They are nice though. So yeah, could be drybrushed.

In the one picture, you can see 3 different types, with some small green ones. These can be added your faction during a game. They have different costs and stats/abilities, so you may be able to add a few for the cost of one good character. They will give you more numbers and activations, but can't hold other take objectives, and may be a little squishy. I like the domeheads

Maybe one day I'll get some of these fellows and try some wet blending on them.

Old May 16th, 2018, 10:19 PM
Prickly Cactus

Got my human rebels from my first core set of Legion done, less Luke and the 2 Duros, which I'm still working on.

Lighting kind of sucks

AT-RT with 3 different weapons. I magnetized them for easy swap out.

Old May 17th, 2018, 12:49 AM

Wow Hahma, your painting skill has improved over the years! Those look amazing. Now show a picture of these next to Mercs Recon.
Old May 17th, 2018, 02:42 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Already said how cool these were on fb. But that is the nature of the beast. I have my first Imperial assault stormtroopers swimming in brake fluid so I can have another go at them.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 17th, 2018, 06:23 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Great job @Hahma . Has anyone had a chance to actually play the game?

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old May 17th, 2018, 07:18 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Wow Hahma, your painting skill has improved over the years! Those look amazing. Now show a picture of these next to Mercs Recon.
Thanks Porkins! I'll have to dig those guys out. Heck, I still have over 100 left to paint, but that may not happen. Though, I did paint up 3 or 4 of them up for custom characters for The Walking Dead All Out War. I used one of the level 1 security forces and some female civilians. I may end up painting some here and there for other games.

Other than the first Mice and Mystics set that I had painted previous to Mercs Recon, Mercs was the first real models I have painted since I was a teenager. It's coming up on 2 years July that I started those guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Already said how cool these were on fb. But that is the nature of the beast. I have my first Imperial assault stormtroopers swimming in brake fluid so I can have another go at them.
Thanks again Trex! I look forward to seeing your new look stormtroopers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Great job @Hahma . Has anyone had a chance to actually play the game?
Thanks Keglo! I haven't yet, but I hope to sometime in the next few weeks.

Edit: I should have General Veers, Princess Leia, 1 squad of Fleet Troopers and 1 squad of Snowtroopers coming soon. I definitely want to get some basic starter games in before painting the new stuff.

Last edited by Hahma; May 17th, 2018 at 08:47 AM.
Old May 18th, 2018, 07:47 PM
Prickly Cactus

Use the force Luke!

I just have to varnish him. I didn't feel like going too crazy with lightsaber effects, either on the saber itself, or with object source lighting on Luke's face and that upper side of his body. It was fine for Vader to help break up the black armor, but I would likely mess it up with Luke and don't feel it's worth the hassle. Too much to paint and too little time, as mowing the lawn 2 + times a week and other yard work has put a crimp in my painting.

Actually, I did just add a little bit of a lighter blue to the lower half of the light saber, to add a little more light effect, but not much.

Old May 18th, 2018, 07:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Luke!

The force will be with you, always.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures