Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 7th, 2018, 12:56 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: My Darling Panzer's 12/23/17 Tradelist

Hello, just going through the trade posts. So you want to trade things, I'll have to check at home I may have the spiders for you. Is your profile picture from WoT?

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old February 7th, 2018, 05:50 PM

My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Hello, just going through the trade posts. So you want to trade things, I'll have to check at home I may have the spiders for you. Is your profile picture from WoT?
Hello,

Sure, if you have the spiders, I would like them (with the card?). If you have some Ticalla terrain (or Tundra terrain), or other figures that I listed, that would be even better, as just the spiders is a kind of small trade. Let me know what you would like!

Yes, it is. That isn't a personal picture of my UDES03, but I have two marked it and am currently trying to two-mark my STRV 103-0. You play much?
Old February 7th, 2018, 09:50 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Darling Panzer View Post
Quote:
Hello,

Sure, if you have the spiders, I would like them (with the card?). If you have some Ticalla terrain (or Tundra terrain), or other figures that I listed, that would be even better, as just the spiders is a kind of small trade. Let me know what you would like!

Yes, it is. That isn't a personal picture of my UDES03, but I have two marked it and am currently trying to two-mark my STRV 103-0. You play much?
I just checked and I don't have the spiders figures but I have the card? Must have misplaced the actual spiders, but if you need the card I can just give it to you.

I haven't 2 marked many tanks, just my favorite prems. I took a break for a bit for Fortnite but I started playing 5 years ago so I know most of the game and would like to get back. I recall I am at the tier 8 russian TD line, this was before those new tanks came out. I haven't started those lines yet, I'm pretty slow with new lines but from what I've seen with the thing I'd love it.

Old February 8th, 2018, 05:41 PM

My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I just checked and I don't have the spiders figures but I have the card? Must have misplaced the actual spiders, but if you need the card I can just give it to you.

I haven't 2 marked many tanks, just my favorite prems. I took a break for a bit for Fortnite but I started playing 5 years ago so I know most of the game and would like to get back. I recall I am at the tier 8 russian TD line, this was before those new tanks came out. I haven't started those lines yet, I'm pretty slow with new lines but from what I've seen with the thing I'd love it.
Haha, thanks, but paying shipping and such would be a hassle for just a card. So you don't have anything else?

Yeah, those premiums are everywhere now. The only tank I've played long enough to three-mark was a premium (The Hammer). The meta hasn't changed much recently, though one thing of a nuisance is the top-tier light tanks running around everywhere. Makes a camping, camo-sniper queasy. I've been playing for about 2.5 years and am losing interest. Maybe I'll check out the auto-reloading Italian line but not sure. Which Russian TD line? If you play on PC, they just redid one of the lines.
Old February 9th, 2018, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Darling Panzer View Post
Quote:

Haha, thanks, but paying shipping and such would be a hassle for just a card. So you don't have anything else?

Yeah, those premiums are everywhere now. The only tank I've played long enough to three-mark was a premium (The Hammer). The meta hasn't changed much recently, though one thing of a nuisance is the top-tier light tanks running around everywhere. Makes a camping, camo-sniper queasy. I've been playing for about 2.5 years and am losing interest. Maybe I'll check out the auto-reloading Italian line but not sure. Which Russian TD line? If you play on PC, they just redid one of the lines.
If you really need the card it says we are both in Providence. Shipping wouldn't be that hard lol. I have a picture of other things I have but its really nothing just extras and I didn't buy things to have extras. Its things like spare figures from the 2nd master set, OMs, and glyphs.

The hammer is a nickname no? What is the name of that tank I haven't heard of that name or I might use a different nickname. Yeah I play on PC I forgot there were other versions. The line they redid was the TD and one med lines. There are so many russians in the game almost doesn't matter. I heard about the tier X lights and kind of made me annoyed because I finished most light lines but I mainly play meds so lights aren't much a problem. There is an Italian line? And I am on the SU101 that flat russian TD not the ISU. I think they changed the top tank for that one, I don't think its the Obj263 anymore. Kind of pissed

Old March 9th, 2018, 09:54 AM

Bump: Still have all the Master Set 3: Battle for the Underdark Figures and Cards (minus troll figure) burning a hole in me pocket.
Old April 22nd, 2018, 09:02 AM

Good news, I just lost my job, so I am reunited with my Heroscape sets. Still have the figures and cards from Master Set 3: Battle for the Underdark up for trade.
Old April 23rd, 2018, 05:14 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I'm confused by your original post. I think you are saying that you are offering figures from Battle for the Underdark and you are wanting this stuff in trade:
Wave 3: Kilts and Commandos, Heroes, Monks and Guards
Wave 4: Anything
Wave 6: Einar Imperiums and Archers, Zombies
Wave 9: Anything minus hero set
Aquilla's Alliance (!!!)
Ticalla Jungle (terrain and/or spiders)
Thaelenk Tundra (terrain and/or Dzu Teh)

Is that correct? A simple Have and Want list would be more clear.
Old April 24th, 2018, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I'm confused by your original post. I think you are saying that you are offering figures from Battle for the Underdark and you are wanting this stuff in trade:
Wave 3: Kilts and Commandos, Heroes, Monks and Guards
Wave 4: Anything
Wave 6: Einar Imperiums and Archers, Zombies
Wave 9: Anything minus hero set
Aquilla's Alliance (!!!)
Ticalla Jungle (terrain and/or spiders)
Thaelenk Tundra (terrain and/or Dzu Teh)

Is that correct? A simple Have and Want list would be more clear.
Edited for readability.
Old November 5th, 2018, 01:28 PM

I'm reunited with my Heroscape collection, but not for long! Any takers on these Master Set 3 figs?
Old November 6th, 2018, 04:37 AM

Teknorterror is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Still got some deep wrym drow and rock outcropping?
Old November 12th, 2018, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknorterror View Post
Still got some deep wrym drow and rock outcropping?
Hello, sorry for the belated reply. Yes to the squad of deepwrym drow and no to the terrain. I no longer have any terrain from the D&D MS. Is there something you have that I want?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades