Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old April 15th, 2018, 10:07 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Talking TREX'S Sales and Trades Update 12/07/22

TREX'S Sales and Trades
After selling off pretty much all my dice trays and dice towers, I have one left to sell. It's my custom oversized Utgar Dice tower with 8 custom attack/defense dice along with a massive d20. I have it up on my ebay at a reduced price to get it out to someone to enjoy for Christmas. All pictures are in the ebay description.

Hey everyone, I have mainly posted about the remaining dice trays and dice towers on the Facebook group.https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
You can also hit me up on here about them.

I have had many good trades on this site, mainly me buying things or me selling my custom dice trays and towers.. If you've traded with me, I'd appreciate if you'd leave a response in this thread.
Thanks.

Good Trades with:Ulysses, Japes, Sir Heroscape, Bl1ndsn1per, Bodaciousblood,Br1an,HighestRigg, coachmuskie,Grison, flash_19, Hahma,White Knight, Mac122, Porkins, Proclaimed, Crazy Tankster, srmalloy, Guild Warrior,Yodaking, orcelfarmyone,lafleurhero, Dart48, and others I can't remember at the moment.

Last edited by TREX; December 7th, 2022 at 01:09 PM.
Old April 15th, 2018, 10:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: TREX'S Sales and Trades: Custom Made Dice Towers 4-15-18

What is that scorpion/bat looking symbol from?
Old April 16th, 2018, 01:18 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
What is that scorpion/bat looking symbol from?
Its not from anything in particular. It just seemed like something fun to put on a tower. I do like how it turned out.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 16th, 2018, 01:22 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, it looks pretty cool. If you haven't sold it already go ahead and put my name on it. It's late here. I'll chat with you via PM tomorrow.
Old April 16th, 2018, 09:07 AM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

I would be interested in one for sure, maybe 2. Which are still available?

Last edited by GUILD_WARRIOR; April 16th, 2018 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Question
Old April 16th, 2018, 09:38 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, it looks pretty cool. If you haven't sold it already go ahead and put my name on it. It's late here. I'll chat with you via PM tomorrow.
Ok. That one is pending for you.

Old April 16th, 2018, 09:40 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
I would be interested in one for sure, maybe 2. Which are still available?
There are 2 ullar helm ones in the tan stone left
1 ullar helm in grey stone left
The tan one with the moon on it is left
The rebel one is left
The grey eye one in back is left.
Ill repost an updated list by the end of today.

Old April 16th, 2018, 10:49 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

These look so cool!
Old April 16th, 2018, 10:59 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
These look so cool!
Thanks. I hand make each and every one of them.

Old April 16th, 2018, 01:39 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I don't see any pictures??
Old April 16th, 2018, 01:41 PM
C3G Landlord

The pictures are still there for me so I'm not sure what to tell you.

PM sent Trex.
Old April 16th, 2018, 06:11 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I don't see any pictures??
They show up on my computer and phone?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades