Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old September 4th, 2015, 02:06 PM

Dissonance is surprisingly tart
Re: Battleplan for Heroscape: An Army Designer

The Gorillinators images don't seem to be working because their links go to "Gorillanators". The images are online you can get to them if you correct the spelling in the links.

Edit: Also Moriko from Wave 8 is missing.

Last edited by Dissonance; September 5th, 2015 at 03:33 PM.
Old September 8th, 2015, 04:01 PM

BlueflamesX is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey, this is some really great software and definitely deserves the sticky it has. I'm working with the Hexscape team to make some sweet 3D virtual heroscape. It's great and all but it doesn't have that much to create armies for it. If you could send me a message about this suggestion, I can go into detail what it would require (Not much, it's a simple feature). I'd appreciate it, but if it wasn't possible that wouldn't be a propblem. Thanks!

-BlueflamesX
Old September 17th, 2015, 10:30 PM

General J is surprisingly tart

I think a valuable addition would be the option to remove / set the possible armies to draft from on the left side of the screen.

For example, me & my friends want to draft armies from a pool of 1 Master Set, 4 Expansions, and 9 miscellaneous bonus units.

Having the entire official library sometimes makes it kind of cluttered to explain which units are fair game. It would be cool to make and save a draft pool, so we don't have to go back and say "Oh this one is cool! Have this one? Oh, no? Okay back to the draft" a bunch of times.
Old September 18th, 2015, 12:45 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@General J - You CAN! Hit the Sign in link at the top and then edit what you have in the treasury. You can save multiple collections in treasuries as different draft pools.
Old December 13th, 2015, 11:08 PM

sword4hire knows what's in an order marker sword4hire knows what's in an order marker

FYI for anyone trying to get into Battleplan the past few days -- It was down but seems to be up and running now, at least on the web. I got a little nervous when it said the domain had expired. This software is amazing, especially when your collection is really large.
Old January 2nd, 2016, 09:28 AM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

I tried to print from Battleplan the other day and it didn't. Just thought you should know.

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old April 5th, 2018, 12:51 AM

Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker

Hey I see the site is still up but the set is way out of date. If I wanted to do something about that, could I? or is this something one guy out there has the power to update? And who is that guy? Could I contact him and offer to update for him/her?

My Customs(Mostly Marvelscape Common Squads)
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=22383

Old April 5th, 2018, 04:19 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markb97402 View Post
Hey I see the site is still up but the set is way out of date. If I wanted to do something about that, could I? or is this something one guy out there has the power to update? And who is that guy? Could I contact him and offer to update for him/her?
I haven't heard from Jay in a very long time. If I were you, I would look into HACCS, which is kept very up-to-date by Spuke Boy. You can talk about it in his HACCS thread.

Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old April 5th, 2018, 10:52 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Perhaps it is time to un-stick this thread?
Old April 5th, 2018, 12:36 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markb97402 View Post
I haven't heard from Jay in a very long time. If I were you, I would look into HACCS, which is kept very up-to-date by Spuke Boy. You can talk about it in his HACCS thread.

Good luck.
Should HACCS be on the front page instead of battleplan?
Old April 8th, 2018, 06:01 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Perhaps it is time to un-stick this thread?
Good call. Unstuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Should HACCS be on the front page instead of battleplan?
Also a good call. Stuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old August 16th, 2018, 05:10 AM

totax Woo who?

So Battleplan is down and it's not going to be brought back ?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software