Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old March 10th, 2018, 12:53 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
My experience is that I stick with companies that have a good history of delivery. For this reason, I have only backed C'MON, IDW, and the company that does Sentinels of the Multiverse. I've still experienced delays and am currently awaiting my copy of Rising Sun. (I added to my pledge at the last minute, so that's on me). Overall, I've been happy and really like the extras that Kickstarter has provided.
Hopefully we finally get Oblivaeon this year!
Here's hoping! I also Kickstarted Sentinels of Earth Prime, as I have played that RPG (Mutants & Masterminds' Freedom City) a little and really like the universe.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 10th, 2018, 07:33 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Rising Sun has proved all that I could wish for; its a serious contender for my Best Game of All Time. Although I don't Kickstart much, I'm looking forward to the third game in Eric Lang's myth trilogy in a year or so, since I also loved Blood Rage (not quite as much)!

I was also the first to do a local Organized Play thread for it on Boardgamegeek, and have already met 5 new local players; all of whom are quality people! I expect another 2 or so to join in this second month when I'll be playing it on Wednesdays and Saturdays here in NYC.

Having played 8 games and run each clan once myself, I'll be adding in the final option, Kami Unbound, and hopefully get in my first 6 Player, as I've now done all of the other possible player counts 3-5. Up to 6 more plays are coming up now in March. I may also start mixing in cards from the various five Season Card decks, as designer Lang has reportedly suggested.
Old March 10th, 2018, 10:27 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
My experience is that I stick with companies that have a good history of delivery. For this reason, I have only backed C'MON, IDW, and the company that does Sentinels of the Multiverse. I've still experienced delays and am currently awaiting my copy of Rising Sun. (I added to my pledge at the last minute, so that's on me). Overall, I've been happy and really like the extras that Kickstarter has provided.
Hopefully we finally get Oblivaeon this year!
Here's hoping! I also Kickstarted Sentinels of Earth Prime, as I have played that RPG (Mutants & Masterminds' Freedom City) a little and really like the universe.
I really like Greaterthangames, but I'm not giving them any more money until they deliver Oblivaeon.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 19th, 2018, 08:51 PM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Absolutely! The only question at this point is whether I'll have the willpower to stick with just the base game or break down and go all-in...
Old March 19th, 2018, 10:39 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Stranger View Post
Quote:
Absolutely! The only question at this point is whether I'll have the willpower to stick with just the base game or break down and go all-in...
Oh my gosh. This is soooo cool. I cant let myself even think about it. If I buy the base then ill want it all then ill have to paint all of them too. Then ill have to store it all. Im literally wiping the drool away. Seriously awesome looking. All of it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 26th, 2018, 07:38 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Because I missed it and all of its Kickstartery Goodness™ last time:

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old March 27th, 2018, 11:25 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Yuck, why all the pink and teal?
Old March 27th, 2018, 02:17 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Because they are dinosaur colors?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old March 27th, 2018, 10:54 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

...if they're old retired ones from Florida.
Old March 28th, 2018, 09:14 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Yuck, why all the pink and teal?
They are intentionally going for a cheesy 90's feel. The first printing sold out in no time, and this campaign is at nearly a million dollars, so they're doing something right...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old March 29th, 2018, 11:02 PM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

This might as well have my little sister's name written right on it. That makes four Christmas presents I've found on Kickstarter, which probably isn't a good thing...
Old March 30th, 2018, 09:19 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I kept getting distracted by her saying WHO-MANS instead of Humans.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games