Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old May 3rd, 2017, 09:40 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
The Holocron of Battlefront Game Rules

The Holocron of Battlefront Game Rules

Small Expansion 5: Reinforcements for the Battlefront

Battlefront Rules Description - Battlefront Game Rules allow you to play Heroscape in a manner that is similar to the Battlefront series of video games. Maps have pre-designated Control Points which can be captured by either side at the end of a round. When one army has captured more Control Points than their opponent’s army, then one or more wounds will be caused to the army with fewer Control Points. Battlefront Game Rules encourage different types of tactics and army builds as compared to a standard tournament style game of Heroscape.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• Design: BoSS group
• Art by: Porkins

Last edited by Porkins; May 4th, 2017 at 08:24 PM.
Old May 4th, 2017, 06:36 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Holocron of Battlefront Game Rules

I'm getting a security Token error when trying to get the Rules. The Markers work fine though.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 4th, 2017, 06:42 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I'm getting a security Token error when trying to get the Rules. The Markers work fine though.
Me too. Weird. @Porkins .

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 4th, 2017, 06:45 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Download link
May the 4th be with you!
Old May 4th, 2017, 06:45 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Download link
May the 4th be with you!
This wont work on my phone either.
I know them by heart. I just wanted to see how pretty they are

Old May 4th, 2017, 06:47 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I fixed my link above. Try again
Old May 4th, 2017, 07:00 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I fixed my link above. Try again
still no go, and even no go on my computer.
EDIT: Nevermind, it worked the 2nd time

Old May 4th, 2017, 07:03 PM
"like" happy

Yeah these turned out great @Porkins . Its cool that you put all the pdfs we made into your rules pdf with the markers. The OP link still needs fixed though.

For all you guys out there. You can use any units from original heroscape with this game mode as well. It was tested that way. Super fun stuff.

Old May 4th, 2017, 07:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Same here...and they turned out very pretty.

Also thanks @lefton4ya . Your link worked for me.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 4th, 2017, 07:50 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Same here...and they turned out very pretty.

Also thanks @lefton4ya . Your link worked for me.
Thanks. The 3 pdfs I did hacked out more than a few hours from my day off yesterday. A lot of work from the team went into this release. We are really hoping to get you guys some Endor action soon.

Old May 4th, 2017, 08:25 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Fixed the link; sorry about that. I'm not sure what happened there; I thought I had tested it before making it live.
Old May 4th, 2017, 09:30 PM
A Man of Taste

Considering how much was still be tweaked as of yesterday it's amazing that you guys were able to get this put together. Great work to the art department.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape