Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old July 8th, 2015, 09:34 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Archives of HoSS

Updated will Admiral Ozzel.
Old July 9th, 2015, 01:35 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So I was going through the HoSS files for printing this week, and I'd suggest, from the standpoint of someone doing high volume prints on a industrial printer, either changing the individual pdf files to all have the same format (as or now, most are middle centered, but the newer ones are top centered) or formatting them similar to the C3V cards, which are incredibly well formatted and perfect for large scale printing. They have the just the card as a pdf, instead of a 8 1/2 by 11 sheet. I realize the X Minus 2 printer exists, but its a lot easier and more efficient to use the individual files (fitting 6 per page on a larger sheet, rather than 3 per page on a smaller sheet.)

Just a thought, I don't mean to step on anyone's toes
Old July 19th, 2015, 07:07 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Will you guys add Holocron of Hoth Generator Ruins to the list. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51422
It is the first released map from the new BOSS team.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 23rd, 2015, 09:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Can I get you to update the FP with these versions of the first two lists that include point totals for each unit? It is really helpful for army building when the points are listed with the units. Thanks!

This ARCHIVE lists the HOLOCRONS by Name in Alphabetical Order

Spoiler Alert!

This ARCHIVE lists the HOLOCRONS by Name in Faction Order

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 24th, 2015, 11:44 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@Yodaking

Good idea, updating now.
Old November 4th, 2015, 12:36 PM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Re: The Archives of HoSS

Good stuff guys!
I am posting on here so that I don't forget where to look for cards. Super excited to find this thread as I usually stick to the custom terrain area of Heroscapers.

What is the likely hood of getting the other two Tusken Raider units done? The sniper and the Bantha rider? (I am ordering them from eBay right now in a big lot)

"Unless my victory proves my superiority it is hollow and temporary."

My Custom Terrain

My Custom G.I.Joe and Cobra units

Last edited by cobravigon; November 4th, 2015 at 01:13 PM.
Old November 4th, 2015, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobravigon View Post
What is the likely hood of getting the other two Tusken Raider units done? The sniper and the Bantha rider? (I am ordering them from eBay right now in a big lot)

A-Zulman is already complete. As for the snipers, they might get here sooner then you'd think.
Old June 2nd, 2016, 11:18 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Archives of HoSS (Index thread)

We've noticed, and I'm sure some of you have, too, that the card images aren't showing up reliably in the Holocrons. Often, the page must be refreshed one or more times to get them to load. Not sure what the issue is, probably something to do with Photobucket. Also tried loading them to OneDrive, but experienced the same issues. As a result, we are in the process of updating the Holocrons to pull the images from the server. The images are already there for the X-2 printer, we just have to redo the links.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 3rd, 2017, 01:07 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

@Fi Skirata - can you clean up and update the Rulebooks section? We need to add a link for the Item Glyphs rulebook, as well as another ruleset that will be coming out soon
Old May 22nd, 2017, 03:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

We need to update the index with the 4 cards we released earlier this month.

Empire:
Grand Admiral Thrawn (125 points)
Heavy Stormtrooper (35 points)

Independent:
Prince Xizor (140 points)

Rebel:
Rebel Vanguard (75 points)
Old September 4th, 2017, 06:22 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
We need to update the index with the 4 cards we released earlier this month.

Empire:
Grand Admiral Thrawn (125 points)
Heavy Stormtrooper (35 points)

Independent:
Prince Xizor (140 points)

Rebel:
Rebel Vanguard (75 points)
Bump

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old September 4th, 2017, 03:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Fi has seemingly left us so we will need someone with Mod powers to make changes here. We should give control of the first four post of this thread to someone who is more active and interested in keeping them up to date.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape