Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Old April 21st, 2017, 04:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Design Holocron of Death Star Throne Room

Here is my proposal for a slightly redesigned Throne Room (VS file link). I trimmed the triangle off the one end to hopefully make it a little easier to fit on a square or rectangular table. I used road tiles to offer a run around the 'healing chamber' and offer up some alternate avenues to flank an opponent with. I also switched out the steps for road tiles to make moving up or down the steps work rather quickly. That way should one team get up onto that HG area is won't be too difficult for the other team to get up to even ground and even the odds. I also found some tiles such that the front end of the raised platform is not sitting directly on tiles while the back end still uses the ladder trick. Moved some battlements around and fixed some that were facing the wrong way. Added spots to the blue SZ to make it match the red SZ. As for the control point locations I have two different proposals, each one is shown in the pics below. Let me know what you think.

A.

B.

The two glyphs that do not move on one end and look pretty close together are actually divided by the staircase, which means means most figures can't move from one to the other in one in one move but both sides can shoot down at the figures defending those control points from the throne area and steps. It should make for an exciting game where both sides are fighting over control of the throne and steps so they can try to take or defend the control points below. You could actually own one or both control glyph without actually owning the throne though.
Old April 21st, 2017, 04:37 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I think I like version B better. The CP's look too close together on version A.

I wonder if someone with art skill like @mac122 or @White Knight could make a printout of looking down an open Death Star II shaft to set on the table in each of the two void areas.
Old April 21st, 2017, 04:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That would be pretty cool. It could even have the hexes lightly outlined to make counting spaces that much easier.
Old April 21st, 2017, 04:52 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I think I like version B better. The CP's look too close together on version A.

I wonder if someone with art skill like @mac122 or @White Knight could make a printout of looking down an open Death Star II shaft to set on the table in each of the two void areas.
Shouldn't be too hard. Just need to find a good image. Can someone post a pic of the void areas?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 21st, 2017, 04:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Some screen grabs I just found online.

Maybe mirror the second one and put one image on either side.
Old April 21st, 2017, 05:14 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Found a high-resolution version of this.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old April 21st, 2017, 07:44 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I'm open to any changes on this map at this point as I haven't got to build in yet other than designing it in Virtualscape. I like the general nature of it but tweaking is welcome.

EDIT: I like the second one better yoda. Nice work on the changes.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 21st, 2017, 11:52 PM

Try this.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old April 22nd, 2017, 01:32 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Mac that is awesome. I cant rep you right now though.

Old April 22nd, 2017, 04:08 AM
C3G Landlord

Fantastic! I'm looking forward to printing that out and building the map to see it all together.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 09:22 AM

Let me know if I have the correct number and configuration of hexes.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old April 22nd, 2017, 11:34 AM
"like" happy

I've always wanted to make void spaces, these look awesome. @Yodaking , I'm going to download version 2 of yours and then update the OP with that one. That solves the other issue of a two hex figure holding the emperors throne. I like that better because the top of the throne room will still be used because of the high ground. I'm going to try to build this one and mygeeto tonight and get some games in on them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape