Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Old April 19th, 2017, 02:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Design Holocron of The Battle for Mygeeto

With so much high ground on this map due to the bridge feature, I can see the desire to discourage teleporting your whole army up to the control points on the bridge by keeping control of the low ground start zones a point of contention. I just don't think the control points in the start zone idea works for all maps and should become a standard feature. The teleporting up of units into the thick of the action is one of the things that sets battlefront apart from the standard rules.
Old April 19th, 2017, 07:44 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I still have v1.0 up, so I'll modify it into this version and play some more games on it. Should be this week.
Old April 19th, 2017, 11:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Cool @Porkins ive been painting rum and bones figures too much to set it up but plan on doing it soon as well.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 21st, 2017, 01:36 AM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I've got the map updated. Mostly it's great; nice job. There are a couple things that you did that I really like and a couple things that I'm not sure I like. I'll reserve judgement until I play on the map though. Anyway, it looks really good so far.
Old April 21st, 2017, 11:22 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Porkins , let me know what is good and what isn't so good. I haven't got to play this one since it was modified. Working with the amount of tiles per set makes building the maps a touch harder but allows more people with less sets to build them. Curious on the things that you did and didn't like? For instance, the two castle walls down in the middle with a small gap in between I was iffy on but wanted to see how it worked.

Old April 21st, 2017, 02:36 PM

That was the main thing I was iffy about. The control points shouldn't be too defensible.
Old April 21st, 2017, 07:42 PM
"like" happy

When I was putting those wall sections in, I did add some ice around the back to allow access from the start zones as well. If it doesn't work we can change it a little more. I think the general direction of the map rocks though.

Old April 25th, 2017, 11:25 PM
"like" happy

@Porkins i just finished playing this one. Dont play it until I update it. I had to re adjust that iffy part remove two battlements move a couple tiles. Overall i liked it but the bottom middle was screwy.

Old April 26th, 2017, 12:22 AM

Roger that. I'm going to try to do a re-write of the Battlefront rules, then.
Old April 26th, 2017, 12:24 AM
"like" happy

Just to make them flow a bit better right? How they function works well. Just a wording update right?

Old April 26th, 2017, 12:29 AM

yes
Old April 26th, 2017, 12:42 AM
"like" happy

Cool. My shop is a bit unorganized but I should be able to get some updates in tomorrow after work for this op and the death star throne room. Another player loved the battlefront rules. My one brother stomped me. Only part of it was from the bad middle section. The two battlements on the front middle blocked the cps on the bridge from being fired on by the turrets so they had to go. I missed a hex under on of the bridge ladders. I think my fixes along with your tweaks will make this map super fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape