Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

View Poll Results: Marvel Allowed?
Yes 11 29.73%
No 26 70.27%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 18th, 2010, 08:42 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NHSD Columbus Ohio - 10/16/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by weesel99 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
I'll get the pics up soon . . .
Mario (Fedex worker) and Stephen left before we did prizes.
I'm sure they are in there somewhere. I tried to get everybody before we did prizes just hanging out or playing. I'm sure I missed some though.
Old October 19th, 2010, 01:21 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

NorthEast Ohio D3 Release Draft Tourney - November 20th!
Old October 19th, 2010, 11:21 AM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

It looks like there's a lot going on in NE Ohio, but there isn't too much going on in SW Ohio (Cincy area). I'd like to try to organize something, so let me know over here if you're interested or have any ideas. Thanks!

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old October 19th, 2010, 01:48 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

If you guys had any tourneys closer to the KY border I would show up, more than likely.

I would really like to meet up with you guys.

MegaSilver
Old October 20th, 2010, 04:15 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Changed thread of NorthEast Ohio Scapers to Ohio Scapers - People, Events & Stores and updated withe everyone here who attended or posted they might come and live in Ohio or nearby the border. Let me know if someone else should be added.

Also, Interesting to note from last year's NHSD:
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post

29. lefton4ya 1-4

Q9
Raelin
Crixus
Marro Stingers x3

30. Sarah 1-4

Atlaga
Sentinels x2
Protectors x2
From 29 & 30 out of 34 to 1 & 3 out of 46, we both really improved our game in 1 year.

Last edited by lefton4ya; October 22nd, 2010 at 04:08 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 07:54 AM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Let me just say thanks to the Weasel & Crew for putting together an ace event. I can only imagine on the amount of time, thinking & hard work they put forth in putting it together. Well done. Probably one of the best organized event I have been to.
I enjoyed meeting & playing people new faces. I had fun traveling with Johnnylama & Zack & can't wait for his event next year. I will put to good use R Shielcrusher's well made handcrafted trading card sized stat cards that I got from him. Something I have wanted for a while.
Congratulations to Sara for winning the top spot. Not an easy task.

Let's have fun next year!!!

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 03:23 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If anyone played on Atlaga's Grove, I would really appreciate any comments on it, if you have any.

Thanks.

~Rednax
Old October 22nd, 2010, 06:45 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

I can comment on The Fire Swamp map. I was up against No David No & we were both playing a 10th build. Bush defense bonus kept on happening & the board was hard to maneuver. I thought it played well but would need to play on it more in order to get a better feel for it.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old October 23rd, 2010, 12:39 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOKIE View Post
I can comment on The Fire Swamp map. I was up against No David No & we were both playing a 10th build. Bush defense bonus kept on happening & the board was hard to maneuver. I thought it played well but would need to play on it more in order to get a better feel for it.
That's the idea - it makes it really tough on squads to get around and makes it tough on range since there's a lot of jungle to use for the bonus and it's tough to get up to them to engage.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 23rd, 2010, 08:55 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOKIE View Post
That's the idea - it makes it really tough on squads to get around and makes it tough on range since there's a lot of jungle to use for the bonus and it's tough to get up to them to engage.
Ah...I played on that one too. It was a nice brain bender. The molten lava and water in the middle forced you out in the open if you wanted to take the center of the board, while the jungle on the outside and edges provided some nice cover to dig in and mess with line of sight. Just about all the height was lava too, which made you choose to jump off or risk the burn to keep the height.

SW Ninja and I has an awesome game on that one. We both had 10thx4, but I had the vampires and he had Q10 and a pack of rats. I kept the vampires back because I knew they couldn't do squad against Q10 and the rats, and we both advanced our 10th. It was a stalemate for most of the game (I killed the rats and we traded some 10th) until he rushed in with Q10. He really laid into me heavy and I took some losses, but he took some hits too. I chose to sit on the lava with my last four 10th reg on marker 3 to try to finish off his one life Q10 with four attacks of four. The gamble paid off, but two of my four 10th reg got lava-fried right after. I would have had squat left to stop Q10 if I whiffed. Luckily I didn't, and that left me the untouched vampires and up on points as the time ran out. Fun board!

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old October 24th, 2010, 10:04 PM

jacob_j_p is surprisingly tart

Hey, Just wanted to post some pics of the event. This is the start of round two. These are the only two pictures I got around to taking.

Old October 25th, 2010, 12:10 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here we go. I need people to place names with faces so I can tag these photos . . .

Our fearless leaders for this tourney. No, David, No, Mantrain Choo Choo, weesel, Pickle4192, Mattser Truck Rally, and Jacob J-P.

Killercactus, Chris and Jschild

lefton4ya, southwest ninja and Patzymur

Justin v. Jordan

Wookie v. Heath

The Prize Table!

Jordan, Jacob and Michael

Command Central

Justin, ?, David and Donald

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day